Home The Bridge

In the upcoming Dominion mega Event, which faction item do YOU predict will be the most annoying?

With the Klingon mega: 2 star bloodwine. Vulcan: IDICs
Mirror: 1 star Terran Emblems
Andorian: (as i recall) andorian ale
Which PITA item will have a low drop for the dominion mega event...
Please specify below which rarity level of the item you selected

In the upcoming Dominion mega Event, which faction item do YOU predict will be the most annoying? 72 votes

Dominion Pad
48%
RabbAviTrekSabine of AthensRocpileJim RaynorFletcher ChristianCrazy LeoHungry Dog DDMweatherseedKaiRo(CSF) Jesus Is Lord [••••]AggeJayBeezy[CFOH] Earl GreyPaladin 27CFOHSilverknight[STFL] TheHell2Earth[QH] Captain Ziggy[GoT] Unsober ShimodaDraftedMcCoy 35 votes
Virtual Display Device
2%
GhostStalkerKarthon 2 votes
Ketracel White
20%
PallidyneNero84SvenLundgrenMr. LincolnGib - Admiral Mariners•§ë• Captain TatemNoelHYankee TraderMirror CartmanDavideBooksCaptain RomarJoeSage2[ISA] Big McLargeHugeMuffanShaggy*SoS 15 votes
Kemocite
5%
[KM]Videm[SSR] The Iron Cow[TUFG] SiguardCmdr Sinclair 4 votes
Jem'Hadar Pistol
0%
Jem'Hadar Scanner
1%
12345678 of 123456789 1 vote
Dominion Seal (basic is not faction only)
16%
uss_bonaventureXanatharCaptainUnderpantsCaptain TFProsser[SSR] GTMETMOZangelesSD[S47] ELiLYateballS14 Bri [DB: Do Better] ZappBranniganMe [AUS] 12 votes
Kar'takin
0%
Jem'Hadar Knife
1%
{R•PHX}Captain Stupid 1 vote
Other/I forgot something...
2%
Odo MarmarosaFlemming 2 votes

Comments

• robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dominion Pad
    There are so few, I have no damned idea. But I'm running Dominion missions like clockwork now in order to prepare.
  • Dominion Pad
    The basic dominion padds drop quite infrequently for me...past 12 dominion missions, not a single one...yay
  • Ketracel White
    Ive been buying Dominion Padds ever since the DS9/Augment Mega under the assumption we’d get a new Dominion crew there but no luck, however just kept buying them from faction store. Thinking perhaps Ketracel-White because of the teaser message. Just a hunch.
  • Nero84Nero84 ✭✭✭
    Ketracel White
    Tough call between Dominion Pad and Ketracel White. I went with Ketracel White simply because it is a lot cheaper to replicate Dominion Pads.
  • Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ketracel White
    Ketracel White. DB have already told us that Ketracel White will be in short supply.

Oh wait, it's DB, so it will probably be bloodwine.
  • Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like the Son'a will be playing a role here, too. Dominion pads aren't relevant to them, but the White is.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • sorinevsorinev ✭✭✭
    Good reminder to start running dominion missions now. I thought I had a lot of dominion stuff, but I hardly have any.
    [SSR] Sorin08
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dominion Seal (basic is not faction only)
    Seals have always been what's held me back levelling dominion folks before, but we'll see
  • FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    Security Codes and Holoprograms.
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    One week of the mega event will include a couple out-of-place crew members who will inexplicably need a bunch of Bajoran and Hirogen items.
  • Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dominion Pad
    I also ran out of Dominion Padds during the last mega and have been buying them in the faction store ever since. But like 0* Ancient Films, they appear only with the new moon, and drop from shuttle missions only during lunar eclipses - so I am certain I will run out again.
  • Jem'Hadar Knife
    Have a sh*tload of these, wish I could trade for dilitium.