Home The Bridge

Skirmish Question

When purchasing the rewards at the end of a battle is that a swap or an add on. In other words are you getting addtional rewards for each purchase?
"Never teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig" Lazarus Long, Time Enough for Love, R.A. Heinlein

Comments

• YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Additional
    Not worth it btw, you'll spend DIL to get more junk in most cases
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've got a crappy 30 intel reward, spun for another with DIL and got the same intel reward... last time I did that
  • Chief Eud{DD}rickChief Eud{DD}rick ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    oh i concur as to the worth of the addtional rewards vs. cost but the question came up and intruding minds wanted to know.
    "Never teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig" Lazarus Long, Time Enough for Love, R.A. Heinlein
  • SSR BarkleySSR Barkley ✭✭✭✭✭
    from the people i've talked to (those with enough dil to keep doing this), they said doing an extra roll or two per full skirmish ticket tends to let them stay afloat from chrons in the long run
    /SSR/ Barkley - semi retired
    Second Star to the Right - Join Today!
  • edited July 2018
    If you have more than 10k saved dilithium, 2 rolls it's ok, with high chances of obtaining chroniton, honor, and VP, but you'll end up regreting if you most likely will end up getting money or Intels... it would not be bad if they ended adding dilithium as prize too, let's say 50, 100 and 200 quantities with a similiar occurence probabilitty as the rest of the prizes, that would make people risk to buy one or two prizes per round. Remember there are also 3* Time Portals, those can be safely removed.
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you have more than 10k saved dilithium, 2 rolls it's ok, with high chances of obtaining chroniton, honor, and VP, but you'll end up regreting if you most likely will end up getting money or Intels... it would not be bad if they ended adding dilithium as prize too, let's say 50, 100 and 200 quantities with a similiar occurence probabilitty as the rest of the prizes, that would make people risk to buy one or two prizes per round. Remember there are also 3* Time Portals, those can be safely removed.

Dilithium will definitely work but it would have to be with the same frequency as portal pulls. Both skirmishes I spent lots of dil on re-rolls. In my opinion it’s wirth it. This last skirmish I used about 15,000 and did the 10 dil re-roll every time. I finished 93rd so that was alot of re-rolls. I ended up with about 4,000 more chronitons then I started with, around 8 million credits, and about 35,000 honor. I will absolutely do this again next skirmish event
  • t<G>e  Roonist<G>e Roonis ✭✭✭✭
    I am dumping 300-500 per skirmish pulling a second box whenever both traits match with good results.
  • Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am dumping 300-500 per skirmish pulling a second box whenever both traits match with good results.

Do you always get a different reward on subsequent boxes?

i.e...if you are rewarded intel in your initial box, is it possible for the second box to have intel?
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭

i.e...if you are rewarded intel in your initial box, is it possible for the second box to have intel?

Repeats happen, IIRC.
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭

Repeats happen, IIRC.

So with the luck I have with DB’s RNG I’d get 30 intel on each roll. ;)
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭

Repeats happen, IIRC.

So with the luck I have with DB’s RNG I’d get 30 intel on each roll. ;)

I kept getting repeats of the stuff I would rather would not have repeated, is why I quit re-doing after the first one.

Scott

"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."