Home The Bridge

Operation Isolate Normal Fixed

NivenFresNivenFres ✭✭✭✭
edited October 2017 in The Bridge
Thank you DB!

This had been a long time bug where I couldn't warp normal level because despite being cleared, is only showed two stars. I could warp elite and epic, but not normal.

I went in expecting to have to manually run it, like usual, and found the warp button lit up and it actually showed up at the top of the list as the best mission to run for 3* alcohol.

Hopefully it is fixed for anyone else who was affected by this.
"If it wasn't for autocorrect, we wouldn't have Tuvok on a Giraffe."

Comments

• sorinevsorinev ✭✭✭
    Just checked mine. OMG! It's fixed! Easy beer farming!
    [SSR] Sorin08
  • Just want to add my celebratory cheers and another thanks for DB!
  • IkritIkrit ✭✭✭
    sorinev wrote: »
    Just checked mine. OMG! It's fixed! Easy beer farming!

*Relatively easy beer farming

The drop rates for that stupid alcohol are absurd. At least anyone having an issue with the mission won't have to deal with it, which is great to hear
  • sorinevsorinev ✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Well going from no warp to warp is easy farming in my book, regardless of the drop rate! I've found it to be hit and miss. Sometimes I run it 6 or 7 times and get 1, sometimes I run it 6 or 7 times and get 4 or 5. Either way, MUCH appreciated being able to warp it now.

The other mission was fixed too, I think it was Serious Business? It was also in CT, but one of the first missions, and it was on elite.
    [SSR] Sorin08
  • Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    I spent most of yesterday trying to make tequila for Lorca. Terrible drop rates. I finally got it from Saving Smiley O'Brien.
  • sorinevsorinev ✭✭✭
    I spent most of yesterday trying to make tequila for Lorca. Terrible drop rates. I finally got it from Saving Smiley O'Brien.

I accidentally warped that mission once and was like "****!" because the chron cost was much higher. Luckily though, I got it on the one and only time I ran it.
    [SSR] Sorin08
  • CloneClone ✭✭✭
    I'm so glad this is finally fixed. Support has been giving me free 3* alcohols the entire time this mission has been broken, but I no longer have to ask them for more and can finally farm my own again!
  • WOOHOO!!! Yippee-Ki-Yay, mother-lovers!!!!

Thank you, DB, for finally fixing this!!!
    In the immortal words of Spock: "Live long and prosper"
  • These were working & 3* for a long time. This fix went in & i had 3 missions all in celestial temple that were no longer 3* . Had to use these missions for leveling event crew so this fix cost me x2 chrons.

Please when fixing bugs don't simply redistribute them to other players who didn't have them. This is not doing better. Parts of my game that i had completed became undone.

This should be looked at asap. Who knows what else could be reset next.
    ~ seeking out new life
  • This bug has been around for a LONG time. I had MANY missions in Celestial Temple that I was unable to complete the stars on, and that I was unable to Warp. I have had a ticket in place forever.

My question: Are we going to get some sort of compensation for the time spent affected by this bug?
  • sorinevsorinev ✭✭✭
    I just got two in game mails for 1500 chrons each. One of them for Operation Isolate, and the other I assume was for the other CT mission I had bugged on elite. I can't remember which one, but it was either Serious Business or Rabid Fans.
    [SSR] Sorin08
  • I had this bug on Rabid Fans and can confirm it was fixed. Normal level was unlocked and I just completed the Epic level successfully.

I also got the in-game message with chronitons.
  • I now have all stars on all episodes and distress calls (as I should)! Thanks DB! Onward to more episodes!
  • seconded on Rabid Fans. it is warping now for me also. Haven't gotten any in box sorrytons though. did log it as a ticket months ago.
    We are recruiting for our sister fleet, Mirror Klingon Marauders! Contact me via private message if interested
  • [KM] Videm wrote: »
    seconded on Rabid Fans. it is warping now for me also. Haven't gotten any in box sorrytons though. did log it as a ticket months ago.

My stars now say 73/72. But not every mission warps.

~ seeking out new life