Home Engineering Room
Options

Wrong time portal notifications

The only stocked up items I have in the time portal available to redeem are 15 supply kits. However, the notification for the time portal says I have 20 items. I can't see five additional things to redeem so no idea where it's coming from.

Comments

• Options
    <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only stocked up items I have in the time portal available to redeem are 15 supply kits. However, the notification for the time portal says I have 20 items. I can't see five additional things to redeem so no idea where it's coming from.

I think the time portal counts free event packs that were never redeemed. When the pack leaves, being able to redeem them does as well, but the notification stays.
  • Options
    That's a thought, but I can't imagine I didn't redeem a specialty pack without redeeming them, I certainly can't recall.
  • Options
    FutureImperfectaFutureImperfecta ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's true..
    I still have 2 free spins on the original original Dabo wheel that will never be claimed lol.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭

Support can look that up for you :)
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's true..
    I still have 2 free spins on the original original Dabo wheel that will never be claimed lol.

Support could remove those for you :)
  • Options
    Shan wrote: »

Support can look that up for you :)

Thanks will do!