Home Ready Room

What do treasure chests when pulling boosts mean?

Does this mean I get double the reward or is there some other reason why a few boosts are in a treasure chest and you need to click on them to see what you received?

Comments

• It's just a display error that's been around since the game launched. It can happen when doing any pull from the portal. No idea what causes it or why it's never been fixed.
  • RogaDanarRogaDanar ✭✭✭
    I was hoping for a real treasure but frankly thought that was the answer.
  • Hi, i know this is not the right topic, but i need help. I am trying to create a new topic using my tablet, i have created a topic before (about a month ago), but now i can't. I can't see a button anywhere, that will let me create a topic, does anyone have any ideas on why?
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fooly82 wrote: »
    Hi, i know this is not the right topic, but i need help. I am trying to create a new topic using my tablet, i have created a topic before (about a month ago), but now i can't. I can't see a button anywhere, that will let me create a topic, does anyone have any ideas on why?

No, but I quoted you and hit awesome in case you needed that to give you more points to post. Incidentally, there is a thread specifically for issues with not being able to post.
  • Ok, thank you, i will look more closely through the theads from now on :)
  • You can click on them to see which boosts they are.
  • Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fooly82 wrote: »
    Hi, i know this is not the right topic, but i need help. I am trying to create a new topic using my tablet, i have created a topic before (about a month ago), but now i can't. I can't see a button anywhere, that will let me create a topic, does anyone have any ideas on why?

No, but I quoted you and hit awesome in case you needed that to give you more points to post. Incidentally, there is a thread specifically for issues with not being able to post.

The original thread was never stickied and wound up dropping off. It needs to be resurrected and/or pinned