Home Ready Room
Options

Is there any reason not to Airlock Admiral Cartwright?

IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2018 in Ready Room
My only reason so far is I have the space (for now), and that I am not sure I can face the prospect of airlocking my dilithiums worth of expenditure on the Starfleet brass pack, and although I am a completionist at heart - but in reality I know that it will never really happen.

I've levelled up Dancing Uhura who is pretty comparable, and Command/Dip well is common as muck, with plenty of other options available.

So airlock yes or no

EDIT:
Other Dip Com Legendaries at my disposal

Nechayev (who I was hoping to bag another copy) 1/5
Commander Kira 1/5
Gangster Kirk 1/5

Emperor (although should be empress shouldn't it?) Georgiou 1/5
Kal-if-fee Kirk 1/5
Minty Riker 4/5
[was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO

Comments

• Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adm. Nechayev -- better for gauntlet
    Cmdr. Kira -- better for base skill (shuttles, galaxy events)

I don't even need to go further. Airlock him.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you only have eight legendaries, maybe you could keep him around until you can get someone better (depending on the state of your super rare crew). But if keeping him is preventing you from getting someone better, do not worry too much about showing him the door...as someone said here recently, there aren’t necessarily any bad 5/5* crew but there are bad 1/5* crew and Cartwright is definitely on that list.
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you only have eight legendaries, maybe you could keep him around until you can get someone better (depending on the state of your super rare crew). But if keeping him is preventing you from getting someone better, do not worry too much about showing him the door...as someone said here recently, there aren’t necessarily any bad 5/5* crew but there are bad 1/5* crew and Cartwright is definitely on that list.

I think it was @Peachtree Rex who said that (or something similar) w/r/t using Honor for legendary beGolds vs. citations. 🖖🏻
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    Emperor (although should be empress shouldn't it?)
    You'd think so, but no. Emperor is correct.