That a no from me.

Comments

• Options
    No
    4d78vjmmv7h5.png
  • Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    Similar grow your crew offer - pass from me - Until one of these offers at least guarentees one legendary I'm passing on these offers from now on.

2 offers of the 10 4 10 now and I've not had a single begold and I'm starting to get immortalised only options for beholds now.

So yeah pass.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    I got the best offer 10 x 10 for £8.99 but I'm not buying until there's a portal update and also I'm annoyed that we're back to the 12 hour timer.
    Come join our fleet! We're a great social group that helps each other. You play the way you want to, participate as much as you want and if you want to be competitive, you can be! Check out our fleet ad:

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/5023/qh-the-oldest-fleet-in-timelines-l91-starbase-daily-targets-met
  • Options
    Vreenak9Vreenak9 ✭✭✭
    l5rt1882wh12.jpg
    I'm not 100% sure.
    "I am First Omet'iklan and i'm dead. As of this moment, we are all dead. We go into battle to reclaim our lives. This we do gladly, for we are Jem'Hadar. Remember: victory is life"

VIP-Level: 14
    Fleet: [GER]StarFleet
    Immortals total: 437; 23 Legendaries; 257 Super Rare; 79 Rare; 51 Uncommon; 27 Common

Collections: Rare; Uncommen; Common; Live Long and Prosper; Do no Harm; Chain of Command; The neutral Zone; Valor in Combat; The Daystrom Award; The Eugenic Wars; Rules of Aquisition
  • Options
    I got the best offer 10 x 10 for £8.99 but I'm not buying until there's a portal update and also I'm annoyed that we're back to the 12 hour timer.

Same on all counts. I want to, but I can't, too risky.
  • Options
    [KM]Videm[KM]Videm ✭✭✭
    starry skies for US$25 again. thank you DB for not giving me any tempting offer.
    We are recruiting for our sister fleet, Mirror Klingon Marauders! Contact me via private message if interested
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honorable crew. Pass.
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, never. Just stupid since all have been FF for a long time...

avyjxob1d81h.png
  • Options
    I want Chroniton offer as well.
  • Options
    This is a weak week.
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    $25 Grow Your Crew. While it is ludicrous how much better it is than any of the schematic deals, the portal update issue and current state of my budget put this squarely in the “not gonna happen” category.
  • Options
    Captain LostCaptain Lost ✭✭✭✭
    After many weeks of only getting Starry Skies and Dilithium Overload, I finally got a pack offer!

aepRa5Y.png

97cTrho.png

vh0jqfp.png

Only two Legendary Beholds out of 15 packs, which I find kind of disappointing. At least one of them gave me the 4th star on Zhian'tara Odo, one of my best crew.
  • Options
    NivenFresNivenFres ✭✭✭✭
    Got the $25 for 1500 + 600 bonus dil. Better than 5 weeks of Saily the Starry Skies...
    "If it wasn't for autocorrect, we wouldn't have Tuvok on a Giraffe."
  • Options
    Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    After many weeks of only getting Starry Skies and Dilithium Overload, I finally got a pack offer!

aepRa5Y.png

97cTrho.png

vh0jqfp.png

Only two Legendary Beholds out of 15 packs, which I find kind of disappointing. At least one of them gave me the 4th star on Zhian'tara Odo, one of my best crew.

It is realistic to expect 1 begold in every 10 packs. I think 2 for 15 packs is decent.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭

aepRa5Y.png

97cTrho.png

vh0jqfp.png

It is realistic to expect 1 begold in every 10 packs. I think 2 for 15 packs is decent.

Agreed. I would be happy with that.
  • Options
    Capt AjammCapt Ajamm ✭✭✭
    edited July 2018

Could buy & save for portal update, unless your patience doesn't want the exercise needed for that!
    ~ seeking out new life
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Capt Ajamm wrote: »

Could buy & save for portal update, unless your patience doesn't want the exercise needed for that!

This is what I did during that Tuesday 10 for $10 special everyone got. But someone said something that got me thinking: DB’s bean counters are going to see those sorts of sales and will ignore that packs aren’t being cashed in...as long as sales don’t suffer, the impetus to update the portal just isn’t that great.
  • Options
    yup
  • Options
    i got an offer too
  • Options
    Another week, another $99.99 offer. Still passing. I got antsy and pulled some of my stockpiled 10x premium pulls. Took me 13 spins to get a legendary, all rest we’re all-FF super rares. Learned my lesson, waiting again for portal update.
  • Options
    [DC] Principia[DC] Principia ✭✭✭✭
    $49.99 US for:

15 Packs - at the $1/pull rate, $15
    3000 Chrons - at the $1/125 chrons rate, $24
    3000 Dil - at the 1500/$20 rate, $40, though at that point you would probably buy 4000/$50, so $1/80 chrons, $37.50

Totals up to $76.50 of expected value, though a portal that is 90% or more honor churn isn't worth as much to me as it would be if the portal were updated or if I were a new player.

Pass, thx.
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    Starry Skies, again. No, again.

I hope the Two-for-Tuesday 10x10 shows up tomorrow, though. The algorithm must be fed. 🖖🏻
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    Starry Skies, again. No, again.

I hope the Two-for-Tuesday 10x10 shows up tomorrow, though. The algorithm must be fed. 🖖🏻

I've bought that twice every time it has came up.

Ya HEAR THAT DB?
  • Options
    Capt Ajamm wrote: »

This is what I did during that Tuesday 10 for $10 special everyone got. But someone said something that got me thinking: DB’s bean counters are going to see those sorts of sales and will ignore that packs aren’t being cashed in...as long as sales don’t suffer, the impetus to update the portal just isn’t that great.

This and my lack of self control when I see the pulls sitting there is why I'm not buying to save them up.
    Come join our fleet! We're a great social group that helps each other. You play the way you want to, participate as much as you want and if you want to be competitive, you can be! Check out our fleet ad:

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/5023/qh-the-oldest-fleet-in-timelines-l91-starbase-daily-targets-met
  • Options
    exdeed your dreams $99.99 Not happening, if I had the moey available. I dont.
  • Options
    Sail the Starry Skies, same as last week, same response: eh, no!
  • Options
    10x10 for me, got 1st star on Commander Nevesa, 2nd stars on Sheriff Worf, Silik, Forra Gegen and Prisoner O'Brien, FF Angel I Riker and Lily Sloane.
    Plus a begold: Agent Janeway, Shinzon and Captain Pike. Went with Janeway in anticipation of the mega event finale featuring Mirror Changeling Janeway.

Quite content with the haul, expected worse with 108 SuperRare immortalized and 13 more FF in queue.
    Most anticipated character not in the game: Mr. Homn