Home Engineering Room
Options

Stuck Shuttles

I had 4 stuck Federation shuttles....during the event.....losing me rank at the end. I thought it was only an event issue. So after the event....I sent out 4 more Federation shuttles....now they are also stuck.
Anyone else....having these issues...and how did DB help you out?
Let me know your thoughts please
Thx
Bowdett

Comments

• Options
    kapukapu ✭✭✭
    im confused, if your shuttles are stuck how can you send out more shutles?

I've never experienced this...
    Captain Lvl 99; Vip0; 552 Unique Immortals; Fleet: Omega Molecules; Base Lvl 134 (MAX); Playing Since March 2016.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bowdett wrote: »
    I had 4 stuck Federation shuttles....during the event.....losing me rank at the end. I thought it was only an event issue. So after the event....I sent out 4 more Federation shuttles....now they are also stuck.
    Anyone else....having these issues...and how did DB help you out?
    Let me know your thoughts please
    Thx
    Bowdett

Make sure to contact Support for this, thank you!
  • Options
    i know....its' weird.....they came back complete....but you can't open them. But you can send out 4 more....crazy weird!!!
  • Options
    Oh...believe me @Shan I have....all weekend..and today.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks!
  • Options
    I had this happen in an event once, lost use of the crew for two days. Never got a reply to my ticket but on the third day the crew just reappeared upon a restart. Hopefully yours will be back soon.
    Come join our fleet! We're a great social group that helps each other. You play the way you want to, participate as much as you want and if you want to be competitive, you can be! Check out our fleet ad:

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/5023/qh-the-oldest-fleet-in-timelines-l91-starbase-daily-targets-met
  • Options
    They did come back....but at different times....so not sure if DB even knows the reason. I heard they don’t care much because it only affects a few players
  • Options
    someone said they might have fixed this..more to come!
  • Options
    my issue is shuttles are back but in event still says crew "assigned to shuttle"