Home The Bridge

Nice surprise...

...from a merit pull.

lu33470xlqlb.png

Comments

• Congrats
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Banjo1012
    I hope you got the bad luck out of the RNG. You cannot do any worse on that pull you had.
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WaldoMag wrote: »
    @Banjo1012
    I hope you got the bad luck out of the RNG. You cannot do any worse on that pull you had.

Right? Three one stars

• Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've gotten probably 5 Legendaries (and quite a few SR's) from merit pulls, but have had long streaks of just horrible luck, as well. The other week I had like 22,000 in my merit stash, so I pulled until I was below 10,000... in all of that, I believe I had one rare crew, and the rest were all cadets. Whee, RNG is fun! :*

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    Data1001 wrote: »
    I've gotten probably 5 Legendaries (and quite a few SR's) from merit pulls, but have had long streaks of just horrible luck, as well. The other week I had like 22,000 in my merit stash, so I pulled until I was below 10,000... in all of that, I believe I had one rare crew, and the rest were all cadets. Whee, RNG is fun! :*

Same, some good luck some really bad. I no longer have the huge honor stash (I'm usually around 3-4K most days). A bunch of SR's since it launched, most unfortunately unneeded, and I've gotten Nagus Rom and Capt. Sisko for legendaries. When I have a few I'll throw the merits at it to convert to honor, but it can be pretty depressing when it ends up being a 75 honor pull (wish the 1's weren't even in that pack).
  • I got a Klingon Janeway once, and a couple of purples. Usually it’s just airlocked for honor though.
  • Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice. I got this pull last night. Arguably the worst merit pull in the history of the game haha

uymdu6j0q6zc.png

What? No Mayweather?
  • NivenFresNivenFres ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice. I got this pull last night. Arguably the worst merit pull in the history of the game haha

uymdu6j0q6zc.png

it's secretly telling you to try and fuse the 2 1* Keikos....
    "If it wasn't for autocorrect, we wouldn't have Tuvok on a Giraffe."
  • FutureImperfectaFutureImperfecta ✭✭✭✭✭

uymdu6j0q6zc.png

Maybe for you, but not for Quark ;D lol