Home The Bridge

Tuesday Iconic Crew Offer

YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
Just wondering if this was a universal offer or if it's like Monday with different offers all around

Comments

• NivenFresNivenFres ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    I got offered the $50 for 30 packs and 4k dil.
    "If it wasn't for autocorrect, we wouldn't have Tuvok on a Giraffe."
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup same, universal push I guess
  • Mr. LincolnMr. Lincoln ✭✭✭✭✭
    Iconic honor pack? No thanks.
  • GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    All in all, not a bad deal, but there's just no way to justify spending $50 in a single day on this game. That's my cable internet bill, right there.
  • [KM]Videm[KM]Videm ✭✭✭
    not a bad deal if you are a newer player who doesn't have all of the 3* and most of the 4* in the packs offered unlike many long time players such as myself. as @Mr. Lincoln said, "iconic honor" is a more accurate description for many of us.
    We are recruiting for our sister fleet, Mirror Klingon Marauders! Contact me via private message if interested
  • This would be the most expensive Honor+dilithium purchases ever for me. If I'm lucky I might add a star or two to a super rare or legendary, but luck has not been on my side in a long time.

Give us better honor values or a way to reduce duplicates and maybe I'll consider it.
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    This would be the most expensive Honor+dilithium purchases ever for me. If I'm lucky I might add a star or two to a super rare or legendary, but luck has not been on my side in a long time.

Give us better honor values or a way to reduce duplicates and maybe I'll consider it.

Agree, if that "shuffle" option on a fully fused behold was there I'd probably think about it more... I'd have too much waste with this offer as is
  • Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not even with a portal update. :p
  • So this offer is 'LOCKED' for me. Why is that?
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    So this offer is 'LOCKED' for me. Why is that?

It was "Locked" for me as well on Steam, but lit up on mobile. DB's had some issues today....
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Locked for me too on Steam. Haven't tried my mobiles yet.
    q5ehasixwjrx.png

Posted in Engineering Room as well

edited July 2018
    Yateball wrote: »
    This would be the most expensive Honor+dilithium purchases ever for me. If I'm lucky I might add a star or two to a super rare or legendary, but luck has not been on my side in a long time.

Agree, if that "shuffle" option on a fully fused behold was there I'd probably think about it more... I'd have too much waste with this offer as is

Awww, people are still talking about my shuffle option, I'm honored.
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got one from the purchase of the Iconic Crew Offer9bi0j6ltebv1.png

Please sir, can I have a shuffle?
  • JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    All in all, not a bad deal, but there's just no way to justify spending $50 in a single day on this game. That's my cable internet bill, right there.

Well, many small buys spread over the month or 1 or 2 bigger ones comes down to the same, that is no argument. Saying because you mentioned buying many smaller offers last week. If you keep in mind that the Dilithium without these 30 packs costs the same in the regular "store" it is one of the best deals.

Also you often ask for this and that freebie, your shuffle thingie (for free of course!), this or that skill for the recurring legendary etc. When you don´t invest into such deals from time to time you will not have all the crew (power) you want.

Like you lacking a strong diplomacy primary card. I made very good experiences with these 30 packs, have a kickass crew in all skills by now. And also spread the pulls over many days most of the time.

Not meant bad: But if you regard offers like this as too expensive simply be happy with what you have. I also have many real life things I would not buy. But I don´t run to the pages of their producers, but enjoy what is in my budget.

Well, many small buys spread over the month or 1 or 2 bigger ones comes down to the same, that is no argument. Saying because you mentioned buying many smaller offers last week. If you keep in mind that the Dilithium without these 30 packs costs the same in the regular "store" it is one of the best deals.

Also you often ask for this and that freebie, your shuffle thingie , this or that skill for the recurring legendary etc. When you don´t invest into such deals from time to time you will not have all the crew (power) you want.

Like you lacking a strong diplomacy primary card. I made very good experiences with these 30 packs, have a kickass crew in all skills by now. And also spread the pulls over many days most of the time.

Not meant bad: But if you regard offers like this as too expensive simply be happy with what you have. I also have many real life things I would not buy. But I don´t run to the pages of their producers, but enjoy what is in my budget.

Yes, you hit it on the head. The dilithium alone is $50 so you’re getting 30 10 pulls on top of it. I’ll take those 30 pulls and now I have extra dilithium stashed for the skirmish rewards. I gotta jump on an offer that provides two benefits. Plus now I am only 6,000 honor away from total crew immortalization.

edited August 2018
    Actually oddly enough I did try to buy it and my steam says Locked, so yes, I was convinced.

OH, and my idea for a "freebie" - thanks for attempting to make me sound like someone with their hand out, really appreciate it. Actually I'm a political scientist by degree that is quite adept at mediation and dispute resolution, so I thought maybe I'd offer DB a compromise they could rally behind. It seemed like a lot of people were on board, and I know you'd hit the button, considering you have pretty much every card.

What I said was that Cornwell is my highest base DIP, which I don't like, because she's a MED primary. I've got plenty of characters with a higher combined, and I have most of the high proficiency rollers. And I think one more star on my Zhiantara Odo would pass Cornwell. Why don't I cite him, you ask? No need.

And I do have bills to pay, so I can't throw all my money into this game. I like to keep it under what I would have paid to eat fast food that day, around $10. Anything more than that and I can't just convince myself I would have spent it at subway.
  • Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    Got one from the purchase of the Iconic Crew Offer9bi0j6ltebv1.png

Please sir, can I have a shuffle?

As far as I know, if you send this in as a ticket, they'll recompensate you. I've never had it happen where I get all FF'd 5* beholds though.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    As far as I know, if you send this in as a ticket, they'll recompensate you. I've never had it happen where I get all FF'd 5* beholds though.

Nope, they won't. It's part of the risks of pulling in the current portal system... If two (or three) of the crew had been the same, then they would have done something for him.

Nope, they won't. It's part of the risks of pulling in the current portal system... If two (or three) of the crew had been the same, then they would have done something for him.

It’s a roll of the dice and they will tell you that. Such is life.
  • Cpt. CavemanCpt. Caveman ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    I was going to buy the Iconic Crew deal. But, mine is "Locked" as well. I had hoped someone would fix it. But, with only 90 minutes left on the deal, I guess I will pass on this one.
    0iy1amat443g.png
  • Capt AjammCapt Ajamm ✭✭✭
    edited August 2018

Yeah, especially put that way. But I'm monthly only mostly since reaching vip 14. And my rng luck with pulls is horrendous. Even if this was half the price, I'd still be buying airlock honor & replicator fuel.

Until the game design changes so it's what i got that's a pleasant surprise, rather than now as the 'if i got anything other than disappointment' for long-time players, pass.
    ~ seeking out new life
  • JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    And I know you'd hit the button, considering you have pretty much every card.

What I said was that Cornwell is my highest base DIP, which I don't like, because she's a MED primary. I've got plenty of characters with a higher combined, and I have most of the high proficiency rollers. And I think one more star on my Zhiantara Odo would pass Cornwell. Why don't I cite him, you ask? No need.

And I do have bills to pay, so I can't throw all my money into this game.

Nope, I am far away from having pretty much every card. Because I am choisy, have my favs. You don´t need much crew, you need the right crew. Quality matters, not quantity. So FAKE NEWS by you :p

And yes, we all have bills to pay. Despite that: Many small buys or one or 2 bigger ones comes down to the same. That is what I said. Not more not less ;)

• Looks like we are regularly getting 5 deals per week now. DB is on a fund-raiser push I guess.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...