Home The Bridge
Options

Voyage Revival Token

robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2018 in The Bridge
I guess now we finally know what "Voyage Supplies" are for.

m5aw35qr6y9u.png

Thanks DB! I'm willing to bet this isn't how you planned to introduce these, but it made for a nice surprise.

Comments

• Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    My guess is , that won t be the only use/item what will appear under voyage supplies. And i am not sure players will like the others as much as this item.
    But just a guess.... ;)

But having such new token introduced is nice and maybe we see them added as future event rewards.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    Seven of One Seven of One ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am wondering if there will be different tiers....Super Rare revivals? Rare revivals? If legendary is instant maybe others take longer? Maybe there will only be legendary?

Honestly, this game seems to just give more questions when they finally provide an answer.....
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's so fancy and shiny how could I spend it now and lose it?
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am wondering if there will be different tiers....Super Rare revivals? Rare revivals? If legendary is instant maybe others take longer? Maybe there will only be legendary?

Honestly, this game seems to just give more questions when they finally provide an answer.....

Nice. I hope we have the opportunity to purchase them or win them in events. If so, they should change it so we can choose when to use them.
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice. I hope we have the opportunity to purchase them or win them in events. If so, they should change it so we can choose when to use them.

+1 to player choice
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust