Home Make It So!
Options

Faction (and Hybrid Faction) Events

I like Faction events but it gets a little old when it's the same 4 or 5 Factions over and over and over again. Can we get more variety in the Faction Events when it comes to what factions are included in the event?

Comments

• Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Moving this here.
  • Options
    I have to agree. Especially since so many of my crew are being held up on their leveling with faction items, it's annoying to run Federation missions what feels like constantly for 3 weeks in a row. On the plus side, I'm no longer low on orchids (but still somehow I don't have enough ancient films).
  • Options
    DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't disagree, but this has to be balanced with the story line. During Discovery month, expect a lot of Federation and no Hirogen.
  • Options
    Dralix wrote: »
    I don't disagree, but this has to be balanced with the story line. During Discovery month, expect a lot of Federation and no Hirogen.

Theres a storyline? Not reading the text crap. I just care about crew and status.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    That's the thing, with some creative storytelling you could get other factions.

For instance the current event is one faction only. Why? Cause they want a specific outcome. If they'd open up a bit, you could say --- the Federation wants to save everyone, the Hirogen wants to blow the ship, and I dunno, the Maquis want to try to harness the new anomaly and drop it on the Cardassians.

They'd just have to be able to roll with whatever happened. (And don't tell me the SZ can't be destroyed, as they already blew up the Excelsior)