Home Engineering Room

Return of the Voyage into the unknown again?

IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2018 in Engineering Room
So today seems to be a similar problem to the voyages we had 2 days ago - has this been reported, are others having the same problems, are the team aware of it?
19dbjqfaiqou.png
[was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO

Comments

• I do have the same problem. My voyage is standing at 12 hours and a dilemma but it is neither showing the story nor the prices. I opened a support ticket yesterday. No response yet.
  • Mine did the same at 12 hours last night - especially worrying as a purple I actually need had dropped.
    Had to do 6 restarts to get it going again
    Come join our fleet! We're a great social group that helps each other. You play the way you want to, participate as much as you want and if you want to be competitive, you can be! Check out our fleet ad:

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/5023/qh-the-oldest-fleet-in-timelines-l91-starbase-daily-targets-met
  • Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    So today seems to be a similar problem to the voyages we had 2 days ago - has this been reported, are others having the same problems, are the team aware of it?
    19dbjqfaiqou.png
    I had this problem a while back once, too. Looking at your haul of super-rare crew, though, I'd say you should be celebrating. I'd love to get some more copies of Sheriff Worf.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • YiridYirid ✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Restarting the game did not work. Since I only had a bit over 200 antimatter left, I recalled the voyage and got all the rewards that the voyage gathered. The support did give my 90 dil back that I used to revive the voyage before. Other than that they said they can't do anything (can't start the dilemma or similar).
    @Ironagedave Recalling with a full 2800 antimatter hurts, but you'll get at least everything you already have there...