Home Fleet Central
Options

Put the 'Fun' back in 'Fleet': Bajoran Raiders open for new recruits!

We have open positions in the fleet 'Bajoran Raiders', a cozy little fleet on the edge of Federation Space! Bajorans are a friendly, developed culture who can be fierce warriors when they have to be. And the same goes for our fleet. We are friendly, helpful people who can kick some chocolate cronuts when needed!

albnascktezu.jpg

My own squad, 1701 Old Schoolers, is looking for new recruits in particular. People who are looking for a squad with good shared crew in Faction events, people who can use a few pointers about the game or events, or people who just like to fool around with their bridge crew and discuss old Star Trek will feel right at home there.

7lvbn457wce7.jpg

We rank about between #150 and #300. Everyone who participates does so at their own level. We have a few people ranking in the top #1000 consistently, and we have a few who are a lot more casual. Take your pick!

Our starbase is lvl86, I won't bore you with the specifics. You will not be joining us for the awesome starbase, though we do have a good one.

So join the resistance, join Bajoran Raiders!

hmtwlnwxebyb.png

Comments

• Options
    AntasilAntasil ✭✭✭✭
    One spot left in my own squad now, we made top 1000 last event with a man short ;-)

The fleet still has plenty of spots and activity!
  • Options
    AntasilAntasil ✭✭✭✭
    Bump
    Don't know the rules of bumping, so i'll permit myself a bump when we drop off page one ;-)