Home The Bridge

There are four lights

Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
;) Amiright?

Comments

• [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is also one asking if you’ve been brainwashed by Etana Jol.
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mine asked me to confirm I hadn't been assimilated
  • GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    All jokes aside, can't the dudes with the macros (Yes, I'm assuming they're all dudes) just set it to click the center of the screen in between clicking whatever other stuff they click? It seems to be the only button that pops up in that location.
  • Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    All jokes aside, can't the dudes with the macros (Yes, I'm assuming they're all dudes) just set it to click the center of the screen in between clicking whatever other stuff they click? It seems to be the only button that pops up in that location.

It's an easy step 1 of what I'm sure will be an amusing arms race.
  • Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭

It's an easy step 1 of what I'm sure will be an amusing arms race.

It's so naive, it's almost cute.
  • No screenshot but I got one asking if I was an android.
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope mine asks me if I have any Grey Poupon.
  • FutureImperfectaFutureImperfecta ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope for an all out video audio pop up of just the advertisement in the future..

https://youtu.be/nxQybMHcsN8
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »

Have you tried wiping harder?
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • jn1ilwxvhvwd.jpg

Variation on a theme.

Nice to see they have a sense of humor about this
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »

Have you tried wiping harder?

Woah! Your joke beat mine

• DraftedMcCoyDraftedMcCoy ✭✭✭✭
    I mean, I laughed. At least they know their audience and source material
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got the holodeck one. It didn't quite rate a chuckle. The Four Lights and Assimilated ones made me laugh a little though. Thanks for posting those. :smile:
    Farewell 🖖
    Instead of getting any of these after I've been playing for a long time I keep getting them anywhere from 1 to 10 min after logging in.
  • Data1001 wrote: »
    Nothing pertinent to add, just using this thread as an excuse to post this meme.

mbtixrdu1ycs.jpg

Dude! Is that really Pat? Or just a look-a-like? Cool pict either way.😂
  • They should ask if your trapped in a temporal anomaly or are you serving a 30 year prison term in your mind?(O'Brian in DS9) 🤣
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    They should ask if your trapped in a temporal anomaly or are you serving a 30 year prison term in your mind?(O'Brian in DS9) 🤣

I hope they use your ideas.
  • Instead of getting any of these after I've been playing for a long time I keep getting them anywhere from 1 to 10 min after logging in.

Me too. I’m not sure what their algorithm is. I logged in after being out of the game a few hours, and it was a clean start. I resolved a dilemma, checked some crew, built one event item, and then got the pop-up.
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dude! Is that really Pat? Or just a look-a-like? Cool pict either way.😂

It's Sir Pat, but just his face 'shopped into an existing photo. (And just for the record, not my work.) If you're truly interested, check the link in my original post for the (rather execrable) pic the meme is based on.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just to point something out, the height of the window does appear to be variable from these screenshots, so the button location is changing somewhat (making things much harder for mouse recorders at least).

I haven't seen one yet, myself.
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't seen one, either. But then, I've only crafted a few recipes.
  • Chief Eud{DD}rickChief Eud{DD}rick ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Just to point something out, the height of the window does appear to be variable from these screenshots, so the button location is changing somewhat (making things much harder for mouse recorders at least).

The height for each of these screenshots is based on that user's screen resolution...it wouldn't vary for the same user from choice to chioce, I think

"Never teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig" Lazarus Long, Time Enough for Love, R.A. Heinlein
  • *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Got the pop-up about 30 seconds after I logged in today....I was like, well ok then! :smiley: waiting for the one that says "please confirm you didnt beam down to the planet wearing a red shirt"
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
    Two within 10 min., the first 5 min. after logging in is a bit much.