Home Engineering Room
Options

"Are you still playing" pop up displays immediately after logging in

I got the in game email about the broken galaxy recipe so I restarted the game. As soon as I went into build more galaxy items I get the "we care about your 'health'" pop-up. This is ridiculous if it's popping up immediately after logging in.

Comments

• Options
    GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe it's based on total time inside the game within a certain time frame. Who knows? They're still figuring it out.
  • Options
    al103al103 ✭✭✭
    At least you CAN login. I get "On Screen" only without any follow up.
  • Options
    <TGE> Darxide<TGE> Darxide ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Same here. Started up the game for Phase 2, read the horribly broken flavor text between phases (the Changeling Founder was speaking parts that clearly belonged to someone else at one point, also is Son'aa the plural of Son'a or is that also a typo?), and as soon as I clicked to start the first recipe I got the popup.
  • Options
    I have lost count how many times this pop-up window has occurred, but it has been at least 12. So, my solution is simple, I have reduced the amount of time and the amount of money I am spending on this game.
  • Options
    Mr. LincolnMr. Lincoln ✭✭✭✭✭
    lfloj7fvij1z.png
    One too many popups as soon as I log in. And yes, I sent it.
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spamming support with tickets can lead to a ban. Just saying. ;)
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    Spamming us with popups can lead to ignoring the game
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Attachment leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering. These are all paths to the dark side. I sense much anger in you
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    Attachment leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering. These are all paths to the dark side. I sense much anger in you

Which is about the dumbest thing Yoda said. Attachment also leads to love. Dumb things like that made me like Star Wars less. But it fits here as a good humor point, so kudos.
  • Options
    So The reason for these pop ups is the fact that that were people using Bots during events. This will stop those bots, making it fair for all. Not sure how hard it would have been for them to figure out who the bot users were and ban them. This might have just been the easiest (cheapest) way to stop the cheaters.
  • Options
    So The reason for these pop ups is the fact that that were people using Bots during events. This will stop those bots, making it fair for all. Not sure how hard it would have been for them to figure out who the bot users were and ban them. This might have just been the easiest (cheapest) way to stop the cheaters.

conjecture, but i agree, it is DBs attempt at blocking or at least slowing the bots. Unfortunately, having known a few Bot players in the past from other games, the pop up is little more that a blip, as a macro program can be modified to react to it, by adding a command code to hit "yeah i am human" or what ever other form they choose, or even restart the entire game.
    there are a few side tools available that are presently permitted, and follow strict guidelines set down by DB, such as 'Crew Manager' i personalty enjoy having access to my crew list.
    DB needs to fire the Ferrengi and higher more Engineers, Rom doesn't count.
    [FSC] Peace Keepers
    Gryphon [****] Adm
  • Options

conjecture, but i agree, it is DBs attempt at blocking or at least slowing the bots. Unfortunately, having known a few Bot players in the past from other games, the pop up is little more that a blip, as a macro program can be modified to react to it, by adding a command code to hit "yeah i am human" or what ever other form they choose, or even restart the entire game.
    there are a few side tools available that are presently permitted, and follow strict guidelines set down by DB, such as 'Crew Manager' i personalty enjoy having access to my crew list.
    DB needs to fire the Ferrengi and higher more Engineers, Rom doesn't count.
    [FSC] Peace Keepers
    Gryphon [****] Adm
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    The follow up I never expected to see. :-D
    Please refer to the Community Guidelines before posting, sharing private exchange between yourself and support is not allowed. Thanks. ˜Shan

• Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    The follow up I never expected to see. :-D
    Please refer to the Community Guidelines before posting, sharing private exchange between yourself and support is not allowed. Thanks. ˜Shan

And also won’t be up here for long. Your screenshot is a no-no

• Options
    Scary thing is that's one of the more consistently helpful and competent CS..
    Come join our fleet! We're a great social group that helps each other. You play the way you want to, participate as much as you want and if you want to be competitive, you can be! Check out our fleet ad:

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/5023/qh-the-oldest-fleet-in-timelines-l91-starbase-daily-targets-met
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the reports/feedback. This is a new feature and there will be some fine tuning to it.