Home Make It So!
Options

Please store galaxy event items somewhere besides equipment.

DimeDrlDimeDrl ✭✭✭
edited August 2018 in Make It So!
I almost used 47 intelligence reports as replicator fuel last night because they were stored under "equipment" in my inventory. The only reason it didn't happen was because I did a double-take when I saw I had 128 of a 4* item and thought, "Where the *&^% did all of that come from?!"

There's absolutely no reason players should be able to use or access an event-specific item like this other than to cash them in for points through the event UI. Please store them in some hidden inventory area on the player's profile.

Comments

• Options
    Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    Originally all the Event stuff was supposed to be deleted from your inventory at the end of the event but that doesn't seem to be working.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Originally all the Event stuff was supposed to be deleted from your inventory at the end of the event but that doesn't seem to be working.

He’s saying he almost did this while the event was going on

• Options
    Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »

He’s saying he almost did this while the event was going on

My bad. Missed that
  • Options
    Yes, I actually DID use some for replicator a few months ago, not realizing until it was too late. Fortunately, I woke up enough to realize where 396 whatever 4* items would come from, and canceled the second replicator before I could finish.

Obviously I also had plenty of extras that it did not hurt my score too much.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...