Home The Bridge

Starfleet's finest

WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2018 in The Bridge
ij4utcz0qsup.png

Was surprised to not see a post. Tempted but I will pass.
I only have one of the SRs and Platonic Kirk is immortalized.

Main reason I will pass, do I really need to add Bell and Georgiou, I decided no. Also it is hard for me to buy packs at 650 even when the dil. I got was bought at a discount.

@Data1001
This was the account I was having trouble keeping merits. Some came from gauntlet. But I realize it was shortly after I added crew slots from the half price slot sale. I had been taking many of my crew out of cryo. That was the main reason I saw the merits disappear quickly. When I played gauntlet for merits I was also pretty much done with pulling crew out. (when I pulled them out I was pulling three out at a time)

Edit: this is actually the first time I noticed I had over 20k merits in this account. I had never been over 12k on this account when I was watching it before. The biggest reason is those crew slots. I was pulling crew out probably 5 or more a week before. Of course, playing gauntlet for merits helps too.

Comments

• [10F] Belle'Anna [10F] Belle'Anna ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Every single one of those crew would be useful to me. However, I have spent a lot on special packs recently and had terrible luck, so I've decided not to spend on packs and just build up a stash of dil for a very rainy day.
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    Georgiou and Bell are among the 8 SR crew missing from my roster. I opened 1 pack as was pleasantly surprised to get Georgiou! I'm not feeling lucky enough to go for Bell - instead I'll likely get Kirk (immortal) or one of the 5* (all would be new).
  • Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    I decided to take one swing as I also have spent a bit lately. I took the chance because I don't have Georgiou, I have Nipple Kirk at 1/4, I have Agent Jane at 4/5, Pike at 1/5, and E-E Picard at 1/5. The only one I have FF is Bell. And I scored with another copy of Agent Jane so now she's immortalized.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    Georgiou & Bell are two or the three 4*'s I don't have any copies of so I gave it a pull. Of course I got Kirk who I've had immortalized since his event. 1200 honor total...

sbjgsrq6mtza.png
  • Bought 1, The pack crew I got was already FF, but Got a behold that added a star, so not a complete waste.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Georgiou & Bell are two or the three 4*'s I don't have any copies of so I gave it a pull. Of course I got Kirk who I've had immortalized since his event. 1200 honor total...

sbjgsrq6mtza.png

Despite your cautionary tale (Kirk is the only one I have immortalized and my Pike is 1/5* FE), I took one swing at this pack. And, less surprisingly than it should have been, I got the same result. Well, worse, on account of schematics and no second 4* duplicate.

35b81u7t6fpg.png
  • Emmett KEmmett K ✭✭✭
    12 packs. No bell. At least I got the 4 Georgiou I needed too.
  • FutureImperfectaFutureImperfecta ✭✭✭✭✭
    Emmett K wrote: »

So the other 8 were all Kirk ?
  • Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    First try: Kirk
    Second try: second star on Bell
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Emmett K wrote: »

So the other 8 were all Kirk ?

Yikes! I would hope not.
    Could be mix of Kirk and Georgiou
  • Emmett KEmmett K ✭✭✭
    7 Georgiou and 5 kirks.
  • Emmett KEmmett K ✭✭✭
    Got third bell from last special. This is my cue to just buy the purple citation deal.
  • Webberoni wrote: »
    Georgiou and Bell are among the 8 SR crew missing from my roster. I opened 1 pack as was pleasantly surprised to get Georgiou! I'm not feeling lucky enough to go for Bell - instead I'll likely get Kirk (immortal) or one of the 5* (all would be new).

Same, opened one pack & happily got georgiou. Also have kirk immortalized so stopped there. Georgiou counts in 2 collections & i wamted the option to citation her if it's what holds me back from max 2 more collections. 3 sr citations are only slightly more than 1 gold.
    ~ seeking out new life
  • Hadn't opened any packs for a bit, and I didn't have any of these immortalized, so I took 4 pulls:

1 Kirk(3rd copy)
    1 Bell (1st copy, and I'd been wanting that card! Love that episode),
    1 Georgiou (1st copy, but was hoping for another Bell or last Kirk... )
    AND added a 3rd star to Pike.
    Not too bad!
  • Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    RNG was on my side for this one. Did 4 packs (originally planned to do 3, but had to go for one more with the run I was having). Only had Kirk FF and Pike 2/5.

Pack 1 - Bell and an all-FF 4* behold.
    Pack 2 - Bell and Emotion Chip Data (behold, 1/5).
    Pack 3 - Assimilated Tuvok (behold, 4/4) plus straight drops of Agent Janeway (1/5) AND Enterprise-E Picard (1/5).
    Pack 4 - Bell and Warship Janeway (behold, 2/4).

3x Bell, 3 new legendaries, and 2 improved super-rares - and everyone a main cast variant. If I had more dilithium, might have kept pulling.
  • RNG was on my side for this one. Did 4 packs (originally planned to do 3, but had to go for one more with the run I was having). Only had Kirk FF and Pike 2/5.

Pack 1 - Bell and an all-FF 4* behold.
    Pack 2 - Bell and Emotion Chip Data (behold, 1/5).
    Pack 3 - Assimilated Tuvok (behold, 4/4) plus straight drops of Agent Janeway (1/5) AND Enterprise-E Picard (1/5).
    Pack 4 - Bell and Warship Janeway (behold, 2/4).

3x Bell, 3 new legendaries, and 2 improved super-rares - and everyone a main cast variant. If I had more dilithium, might have kept pulling.

Nice run there!
  • 2 packs.
    1 Georgiou and a begold that gave me Meme Picard.

Second was a bunch of schems, airlock fodder and a plato kirk that was cast into the void.
  • PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    damn wasn't paying attention and missed this...