Home The Bridge

5* Kirk

I saw this Kirk on someone's bridge crew the other day. Must be a glitch right?dgxfvnfmao4a.png

Comments

• No idea, but one possibility comes to mind... maybe that's what it shows you when someone hasn't set any bridge crew up yet?

I notice he hasn't set a name, either.
  • Also a level 2 captain so probably still going through the training. I think at the end of the training (intro) you end up being a level 4 captain. Been a while so could be mistaken.
  • Earlier in the game, there were some bugged 1/5 versions of the initial crew that you got when starting a new game... DB was able to fix the bug, and let anyone with the bugged crew keep them...
    Come join our fleet! We're a great social group that helps each other. You play the way you want to, participate as much as you want and if you want to be competitive, you can be! Check out our fleet ad. Run, don't walk, to Quark's Holosuite!

Immortalized: 140 x 5*, 221 x 4*, 74 x 3*, 47 x 2*, 27 x 1*
  • t<G>e  Roonist<G>e Roonis ✭✭✭✭
    Earlier in the game, there were some bugged 1/5 versions of the initial crew that you got when starting a new game... DB was able to fix the bug, and let anyone with the bugged crew keep them...

This is something a bit different, if they are level 2 they likely started the old tutorial and didnt finish it, so they still have the legit tutorial kirk.

• PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its a visual bug that's been reported before even back to the old forums.