Home The Bridge

Go @"Stellar Ice", go!

I believe many of us are grateful to @Stellar Ice for her work on the weekly event leaderboard, she is leading this event and I and I am sure many more people will want her to win this event!

3wzput23hssx.png

Comments

• Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Indeed! Bring it on home Stellar!!
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome. Good luck.
  • Are you a VIP0 too @Banjo1012?
  • It is amazing to watch Stellar here in Vegas at the Convention, participate but continue to play the event throughout. Go Stellar Ice Go!
  • Seven of One Seven of One ✭✭✭✭✭
    I too have been watching you progress up the board and am keeping my fingers crossed for you 👌
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Go Princess of Parasites!
    Officer - Second Star to the Right
    Second Star to the Right - Join Today!
    Fleet for Serious Gamers/Trekkers

Officer - VIP 0 Heroes (SkinterTailor)
    Officer - VIP 0 Champions (SkintestTailor)
  • Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Good luck, Stellar! Don't let those turkeys get in your way! ;)
  • Now Stellar you know you've made some fans... eerrrr friends here! ;)
  • Emmett KEmmett K ✭✭✭
    Hopefully that is without the turn in parts. Some one just passed her.

Keep up the good work.
  • @Stellar Ice keep up the good work.
  • Woot woot good luck! :smiley: thanks for the fleaderboard, being such an awesome admiral and kind parasite person.
    Are you a VIP0 too @Banjo1012?

Not even close

• <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    When I first heard that this weekend was going to be a galaxy with a 5* Jadzia, I was psyched, for this very moment.

And then I remembered that she's going to the con, and I got sad, because I wasn't sure she'd have time to taptaptappitytaptap.

Anyway- I look forward more to seeing Stellar win the event than I look forward to my own new Jadzia(s).

You guys know her as a superstar for her fleaderboard. Her superpowers extend a lot farther than that. One of the best admirals in the game- not just for STT prowess but also for keeping 80 of us in line. VIP0 has people from pretty much all of the important fleets, too. Anyone can be a VIP0, and I'd readily encourage them to become one. The community there is amazing, the puns are out of this universe, and a solid half of them blow my whale account out of the water in terms of numbers of immortals, gauntlet rankings, and past event rankings.

Stellar deserves the win more than sixty times over.

#TeamStellarIce
  • MagpieMagpie ✭✭✭
    It's about the small acts of kindness, and willingness to organize just because she sees that something needs to be done, and someone needs to do it. And willingness to listen to diverse opinions on any given subject!
  • Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please teach us!
    Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!
  • Shy Khan wrote: »
    Please teach us!

Please do!
  • Banjo1012 wrote: »

Not even close

I mean, because of your sentence: "Indeed! Bring it on home Stellar!!".
    Do you belong to the VIP0 fleet although your profile might not be a VIP 0?

Banjo1012 wrote: »

Not even close

I mean, because of your sentence: "Indeed! Bring it on home Stellar!!".
    Do you belong to the VIP0 fleet although your profile might not be a VIP 0?

No, I just know what it takes to win an event and realize to do that as a VIP0 is quite impressive

• edited August 2018
    No offense to any other Admirals out there, but she is the best. No one deserves Jadzia more than her. All the best to you Admiral Ice 😜 Kick butt
  • Way to go @Stellar Ice - amazing achievement even before considering you're doing it in Vegas!
    Come join our fleet! We're a great social group that helps each other. You play the way you want to, participate as much as you want and if you want to be competitive, you can be! Check out our fleet ad:

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/5023/qh-the-oldest-fleet-in-timelines-l91-starbase-daily-targets-met
  • Had the pleasure of telling you directly and getting your notice between what was likely frantic warping, but for the record, all of us non Heroes (that are still F2P) are thoroughly inspired by you AND the achievements your fleet are capable of.

Keep raising the bar, eventually we'll all have to learn to fly 😉. Truly well done.
  • Looking good Stellar Ice!
  • FutureImperfectaFutureImperfecta ✭✭✭✭✭
    So what happened ? Who won ?
    I was out (lol, still am)
  • sorinevsorinev ✭✭✭
    Stellar won. 2nd time winning a galaxy event. Previous was the Honey Bare event.
    [SSR] Sorin08
  • AntasilAntasil ✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations!
  • EdwynEdwyn ✭✭✭
    Congrats, SI! I was hoping to put up more of a fight, but perhaps it’s best that we didn’t take up any more of your convention time :)
  • Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    sorinev wrote: »
    Stellar won. 2nd time winning a galaxy event. Previous was the Honey Bare event.

So the next win should be the next time Dax is the 5* in a galaxy event, heh