Home Past Anomalies

[Resolved]Chrome 68 issue: white screen game not loading

ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2018 in Past Anomalies
We are aware that some of our players are unable to load the game on Chrome.
We have identified that the issue occurs on Chrome 68 and is due to a redirect being blocked.

It is not super visible in the address bar but it is there.
Clicking on it will open a new window allowing you to allow the redirect, you will need to restart Chrome after doing that.

This is a workaround and we are looking into a solution on our end.

56mcdzecw94i.png

Comments

• For the past hour i have been trying to log on to plat STT vi GoogleChrome / facebook and all im getting is the white page. I cant see anywhere on the web page where the logos/tabs you have above are located on the web page.

I have tried restarting my laptop and that has not worked either.....

Anyone else having problems with google chrome or facebook???
  • I have found the icon that you described in your 1st post; the game only partially loads before a pop for "embedded error" message pops up. Please can you fix this or provide an update as its now been ver 4hrs since i first started having this problem.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Phil Wilce wrote: »
    For the past hour i have been trying to log on to plat STT vi GoogleChrome / facebook and all im getting is the white page. I cant see anywhere on the web page where the logos/tabs you have above are located on the web page.

I have tried restarting my laptop and that has not worked either.....

Anyone else having problems with google chrome or facebook???

The icon indicating that a redirect is blocked is found at the far right of the address bar.

If you do not see it please post a screenshot of your screen. You will need to log out and log back in to the forums first.

• GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    After enabling the redirect, the game now constantly "bounces" and has visual issues inside the window while attempting play. Certain tasks are almost impossible, even such simple ones as dragging to the right of the offers menu to get to dabo.

I have started playing on Firefox (My secondary account is Facebook F2P.)
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    After enabling the redirect, the game now constantly "bounces" and has visual issues inside the window while attempting play. Certain tasks are almost impossible, even such simple ones as dragging to the right of the offers menu to get to dabo.

I have started playing on Firefox (My secondary account is Facebook F2P.)

You have restarted the browser?
    I had the original issue with Chrome, I did the redirect and it is now working like it should.
    So far you are the first one reporting back with additional issues.
  • Same issue. However, no issues logging in with Facebook Gameroom if that helps
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same issue. However, no issues logging in with Facebook Gameroom if that helps

Could you please try again via Facebook, after restarting your browser of course.
    This should now be fixed.
  • GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it might be in the way I've configured chrome (HW acceleration settings), so nothing you could test. Firefox will suffice for me until the issue resolves itself. Thank you Shan, as always.
  • Shan wrote: »
    Same issue. However, no issues logging in with Facebook Gameroom if that helps

Could you please try again via Facebook, after restarting your browser of course.
    This should now be fixed.

Yep. Worked this time although first attempt brought up the 'embedded error' message that Phil Wilce reported. Cleared Cookies etc. and restarted Chrome and it has loaded with no issues. Thanks Shan
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Phil Wilce wrote: »
    I have found the icon that you described in your 1st post; the game only partially loads before a pop for "embedded error" message pops up. Please can you fix this or provide an update as its now been ver 4hrs since i first started having this problem.

Could you please try the steps described by Frasenator if this is still an issue for you?

Yep. Worked this time although first attempt brought up the 'embedded error' message that Phil Wilce reported. Cleared Cookies etc. and restarted Chrome and it has loaded with no issues. Thanks Shan

• ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it might be in the way I've configured chrome (HW acceleration settings), so nothing you could test. Firefox will suffice for me until the issue resolves itself. Thank you Shan, as always.

Thank you for letting me know :)