Home Ready Room
Options

Tourist Jadzia Dax in Portal/Voyage?

Has anyone received the new 3* dax from portal or a voyage yet?
I just went for thresholds last event and got stuck with a 1/3 Tourist Dax.
If there is no way to FF/Immort her on short notice, she's going out the airlock.

JW, J

Comments

• Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll let you know if I get her. Fear of that eventuality led me to toss extra chronitons in the event to ensure top 5000.
  • Options
    Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    She was immortalized yesterday (8/6), presumably when the event ended. Had she dropped for someone (in any kind of pull or from a voyage) it is highly likely she would have been immortalized much earlier. For example, when the recent 2* Gerordi was released, he was FFed even before the event pack came out because he dropped somewhere.

So, either they added her to the packs/voyages shortly after the event ended or she isn't dropping. My assumption is that, absent evidence of a drop, she isn't dropping (at least yet).
  • Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    For me I didn't want to take the chance so i did just enough to stay in top 5k of the event - I suspect she isn't in the portal - I don't think any (recent released) blue was immediately put in the portal - I think Shran was released soon after his release but we all know about Jazz Riker and Khan doesn't appear to be in the portal.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pretty sure Jazz Riker drops on Voyages now. I haven't seen Khan.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options
    Just got two Jazz Rikers from merit pulls.
  • Options
    <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭
    For me I didn't want to take the chance so i did just enough to stay in top 5k of the event - I suspect she isn't in the portal - I don't think any (recent released) blue was immediately put in the portal - I think Shran was released soon after his release but we all know about Jazz Riker and Khan doesn't appear to be in the portal.

Jazz Riker and Shran were both part of the March 20th, 2018 portal update. Khan is from after that portal update.

2* Geordi ended up in the portal. Don't ask me what the difference is, because there is none. DBNG.
  • Options
    Buy rare citations from honor hall they are one of the cheaper things in there!
  • Options
    muwoomuwoo ✭✭✭
    I'm not sure that buying rare citations is worth it. Even if something isn't dropping just now it will. Rares are easy to come by (so why are they called rare?) so I'd rather save up for ultra-rare citations. I know that doesn't work for everyone if you are impatient to get a particular character fully starred or you don't have enough character slots but if you are creative you can usually free up an extra spot to hold on to someone you care about.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    muwoo wrote: »
    I'm not sure that buying rare citations is worth it. Even if something isn't dropping just now it will. Rares are easy to come by (so why are they called rare?) so I'd rather save up for ultra-rare citations. I know that doesn't work for everyone if you are impatient to get a particular character fully starred or you don't have enough character slots but if you are creative you can usually free up an extra spot to hold on to someone you care about.

I've done it a few times while building Tuvix and the Duras Sisters and desperately needing space.
  • Options
    muwoomuwoo ✭✭✭
    muwoo wrote: »

I've done it a few times while building Tuvix and the Duras Sisters and desperately needing space.

That makes sense.
  • Options
    It'll probably be awhile before she and Command Uniform Khan hit the portal--the last update only took us up to crew released before March.
    [TFA] Task Force April, April's Assassins
    Lvl 99, VIP 14, 939 Immortalized, 212 5* FE/FF