Home Ready Room
Options

How to beat Defiant

In Captain division, I've got a maxed out Romulan war bird (my best ship in that division). No matter what combo of characters, or tactics, I am oh-fer against defiant class ships. What's the key to defeating them?
Hurry up before those things eat Guy!

Comments

• Options
    GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    bettur peepul in ur ship.
  • Options
    Watch for your opponents crew, learn which ones have burst attacks (200% damage etc) and time your cloak so you will be invisible when those crew activate, this will waste your opponents burst.

Without knowing what crew you have available I wouldn't who to advise for your own slots but try to get a high attack crew in there so you can activate him then your own burst attack.

When in doubt:

high evasion crew to avoid some enemy attacks
    time cloak to avoid enemy burst
    accuracy boost crew
    attack boost crew
    the warbirds own burst attack

And dont worry, once you get up here with with spheres you'll wish you only had to deal with defiants and other warbirds. Although I do hear good things about the ISS Avenger but I wont have a maxed out one this time around to see how it ranks up against the spheres.
  • Options
    Wildstar19Wildstar19 ✭✭✭✭
    Watch for your opponents crew, learn which ones have burst attacks (200% damage etc) and time your cloak so you will be invisible when those crew activate, this will waste your opponents burst.

Without knowing what crew you have available I wouldn't who to advise for your own slots but try to get a high attack crew in there so you can activate him then your own burst attack.

When in doubt:

high evasion crew to avoid some enemy attacks
    time cloak to avoid enemy burst
    accuracy boost crew
    attack boost crew
    the warbirds own burst attack

And dont worry, once you get up here with with spheres you'll wish you only had to deal with defiants and other warbirds. Although I do hear good things about the ISS Avenger but I wont have a maxed out one this time around to see how it ranks up against the spheres.

Ok. Thank you.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I used the Romulan ship for a time, but I maxed my Voyager first. That ship takes out the warbird st least 4/5 times. I search for Warbirds. Sorry if you've been one of them. I need to max my sphere now. I only beat those 1/5 times.
  • Options
    Wildstar19Wildstar19 ✭✭✭✭
    I used the Romulan ship for a time, but I maxed my Voyager first. That ship takes out the warbird st least 4/5 times. I search for Warbirds. Sorry if you've been one of them. I need to max my sphere now. I only beat those 1/5 times.

Lol, it's all good. Btw, u know we're fleetmates?