Home The Bridge

Event Pack Madness!

Well - I tried to resist.. I really did.. I already had a single Yar from an Event Pack yesterday, so...

Took the Polywater Yar Offer! Oops.

spmc0qnf0r0t.png

And started off with Admiral Ross. Already have him FF, so...

bght5etufixi.png

The next pack threw up a Behold - took Doctor La Forge...

p2m2d2harghu.png

Mirror Garak was the other one I didn't need!

rm4axfbhhq3u.png

Another Mirror Garak. Oh well, lot's of honour then...

Another Behold! Yay! Already had Sulu, wasn't interested in Rasmussen, so took the 2nd star for Karr.

jdmak7vfiixf.png

48b5a2tvwfco.png

A BeGold! Now we're talking! Could've added stars to Daystrom or Zek, but took Zhin'tara Odo instead - he appears in a few events... The featured crew was another Mirror Garak.

1hc43vu02bdp.png

Another Mirror Garak..

2t0w2s4zytcp.png

And another!

z7r2vf2xgwmr.png

Next Behold gave me another star for Trader Odo...

jm6jh6cz2k21.png

But here's Yar!

4gae2otw1loz.png

Useless Behold...

cw3r9vfc5una.png

And Mirror Garak Again!!!

j59zl9uybr2f.png

Begold time again!!! C'mere Uhura - have another star...

z2g9dj51oqco.png

And the final star for Yar! Nice. Immortalised!

lq3j6nwp26w0.png

Last pack....

oa8pxa7zj301.png

What a surprise... Mirror Garak again. Form a queue next to the airlock fellas...

Comments

• Sounds similar to me - I bought the Polywater Yar offer on Wednesday and from the 10 packs I got 1 Mirror Garak, 3 Polywater Yars (the honorr from one of them was good as had bought the double your crew offer) and 5 Admiral Ross's
  • I got lucky and I was even trying. I got the ten dollar Ross pack because I knew I was going to need one. So 1st pack not only did I get a year but a 1st officer Michael Burnham! The 2nd pack I got another yar.
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got lucky and I was even trying. I got the ten dollar Ross pack because I knew I was going to need one. So 1st pack not only did I get a year but a 1st officer Michael Burnham! The 2nd pack I got another yar.

That is quite fortunate!