Home The Bridge

Rare coincidence

KantKant ✭✭✭
edited August 2018 in The Bridge
I have two accounts, and both are called Kant. They met in the Gauntlet - the first and second places
z05njz93mkrx.jpg

Comments

• That should be like feeling the beautiful and sublime :D
  • edited August 2018
    Kant we all agree...that gauntlet is rigged?!
  • Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kant we all agree...that gauntlet is rigged?!

I Kant even...
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why Kant we let this go? 😉
  • KantKant ✭✭✭
    Both my Kant met in the Gauntlet again :)duhalr313qep.png
  • Thorozar Thorozar ✭✭✭✭
    I Kant believe anyone likes gauntlet enough to play it on two accounts.
  • Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see this thread is far from vaKant.
  • Bluebeard1Bluebeard1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow that joke was overused...
    It would be nice if you all could Kantrol yourselves.
  • Cranky (SC) Cranky (SC) ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kant wrote: »
    I have two accounts, and both are called Kant. They met in the Gauntlet - the first and second places
    z05njz93mkrx.jpg

Why do you consider it a coincidence? If you’re entering both accounts into the gauntlet at roughly the same time the chances of them being in the same gauntlet are signifiKant.
  • Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2019
    Thorozar wrote: »

I even play it daily on 4 accounts, and on top of it, i never needed a 3rd party app to do so. ;)

Regarding the topic, its not so unlikely to have 2 accounts in the same gauntlet, happens a lot to me, and i even made Top5 with both, without spending any dilithium at all. I don t care for rank, i just play for the free stuff.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    He must have Surak and Banjoman to consistently defeat my Boothby RepliKant.
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Back when I was playing multiple accounts, I used to put two of them in the same Gauntlet all the time. Would have one account open on Steam, and another on my device (or sometimes one on my phone and the other on my tablet), then just tap the buttons to enter the Gauntlet simultaneously. And once or twice a week my less-established accounts would rank higher than my much older account — a humbling occurence. ;)

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Does this count as a reKant?
  • Funny how ALL of these apply:

"Kant"
    /kant/
    noun
    hypocritical and sanctimonious talk, typically of a moral, religious, or political nature.
    "the liberal case against all censorship is often cant"
    synonyms: hypocrisy, sanctimoniousness, sanctimony, humbug, pietism, affected piety, insincerity, sham, lip service, empty talk, pretense; More
    language peculiar to a specified group or profession and regarded with disparagement.
    "thieves' cant"
    synonyms: slang, jargon, idiom, argot, patter, patois, vernacular, speech, terminology, language; More
    verbDATED
    talk hypocritically and sanctimoniously about something.
    "if they'd stop canting about “honest work,” they might get somewhere"
    "Never teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig" Lazarus Long, Time Enough for Love, R.A. Heinlein
  • Thorozar Thorozar ✭✭✭✭
    Thorozar wrote: »

I even play it daily on 4 accounts, and on top of it, i never needed a 3rd party app to do so. ;)

Regarding the topic, its not so unlikely to have 2 accounts in the same gauntlet, happens a lot to me, and i even made Top5 with both, without spending any dilithium at all. I don t care for rank, i just play for the free stuff.

Nothing to do with IAP, i just dont find that aspect of the game fun. I do it just to farm merits, and it is not enjoyable. Most of my distaste stems from the fact i see endless walls of caretaker, mirror picard, and guinan. I don't have any of those, and DB seriously needs to add some more random trait combos or overhaul completely.
  • Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    So the question is.... does Kant #1 attack Kant #2 (or vice versa) to keep a streak alive? Or do you avoid yourself?

OK, I guess I need to get with the theme here... Can one of your Kant accounts attack the other, or Kant it?
  • Does Kant 2 attack Kant 1 out of duty or desire?
  • InKantievable !
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    My ten accounts were the top ten in a Gauntlet once.........

:D:D:D:D:D
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • I Kant believe this thread has this many posts.
    [DCC] bebe
    Privileged to be Admiral of the Great Fleet
    Dilithium Causes Cancer, maxed Starbase level 134
    Featuring photonic flee free holodecks and
    All you can drink Neelix's Even Better Than Coffee Substitute!
  • Bluebeard1Bluebeard1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It does seem t Kantinue going.
  • It can't be Kantained.
  • Kantpletely out of kantrol! ;)