Home Engineering Room
Options

Sorry if I missed this elsewhere, but have premium pulls been "adjusted"?

I use these to farm honor, and over the last month, I've noticed a dramatic increase in the pulls of schematics instead of crew. My last 6 pulls have been nearly 50% schematics, something I've never had happen before (and I've been playing awhile). Only 2 super rares (also, well, rare) and, of course, no legendary beholds (usually will get one every few 10 packs). Just wondering if this is a structural change and if so, I can make an informed decision about whether or not to keep playing, since the only thing I'm doing is honor farming now and that seems to be getting harder instead of easier as it probably should be.

Comments

• Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is all chance, in my experience.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, you will get more honor for your dilithium by extending each voyage once than by saving for packs or pulls.
  • Options
    al103al103 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Also, you will get more honor for your dilithium by extending each voyage once than by saving for packs or pulls.
    Pulls provide 1/10 BeGolds though... while sooner or later you'll get ALL purples from Voyage.

Didn't counted, but on guessestimate difference is unlikely to amount to 1 honor begold or citation.

PS. Actually... It's something like 1500-2000 honor from ten extends 3000 if you are lucky, 650 dil is less than 10 extends. So in the long run it's at worst about 2 BeGolds from pulls for 1 citation from voyages and that without honor from pulls. And while one BeGold is worse than 1 citation on average, 2 are better, especially in the long run.
  • Options
    The more purple crew you have, the less % you will get purples to drop.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    definitely done with premium pulls. they've been nerfed to useless now. I'm getting nothing but frigging schematics. I'm about done with this game at this point. This is why I hate when games get bought up by other companies. They go straight to the "milk 'em to death' phase.
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You just hit a bad streak. One only need look at other threads here to see that many other players continue to get really good luck from premium pulls. But yes, luck runs both ways.

As David said, I think paying for a Voyage extension a few times a week is a better option if you're just looking for Honor. And doing basic 10-pulls with credits.

But another great way of building Honor is Skirmish events. This last one, I decided to buy one extra bonus reward for my final hour or two of play, and it not only got me a lot more chronitons, but Honor, as well. Of course, you don't need to spend Dilithium at all — I got 15,000+ Honor that weekend, but if I hadn't spent any Dilithium it would've only been a few thousand less, if that.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"