Home The Bridge

Ball's in your court...

Alright DB...I enjoy your product. Like most people, I'm assuming, there's a large percentage that I like a lot, and a smaller percentage I'm not so fond of...

I don't expect everything my way, nor do I feel entitled to anything.

Rather than put this post in a negative way, or wait until after the fact, I'd rather present you, as a business, an opportunity from at least one customer.

Here's the deal. I WANT to pay you 20 bucks a week. Not all players do, some pay more, some pay less. All I can speak to is my own preference. I'm just itching to electronically send an Andrew Jackson your way each and every week.

Here are the two things I'd love to see for said currency. Either the 10x10 offer. Or the discounted 24.95 pack from prior events that you sell for 9.99.

I'd buy either of these 2ce per week. Each and every week. Run both and you'll probably get 30 from me!

There's not a single offer in the game (other than the monthly card) I could ever see myself paying for.

Now, you probably have either an economist or a marketing person that tries to maximize your sales. If you can't accommodate me to reach those goals...that's cool...not mad...I just won't spend money again this week.

Maybe I'll be surprised and this offer will randomly pop up this week for me. Maybe you'll take this offer to heart and offer a Thursday offer for everyone. Either way...we're cool...

It's just an offer. From me, one player...I'd really like to give you some money this week.

Comments

• ThurthoradThurthorad ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love this sentiment. It's how I feel too, with the exception that when I don't spend here I spend elsewhere and get more invested in that game.

For the last few weeks, my time in Timelines has been ever diminishing (I've levelled most of everything I have) and other games are becoming more interesting to me and I'm becoming more 'locked in' to those games, so it's getting ever harder to get me to spend here. If this keeps up for any substantial length of time, I can see myself dropping even the monthly card.
  • Quit GameQuit Game ✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    I am just annoyed by the constant pop-up that greets me every time that I launch the game of the same "deals" that I don't want to buy. If I close the deal once, chances are that I don't want to buy it and if I change my mind I could just click on it later. But no, DB wants to annoy me instead. Out of principle, I won't buy them even if they would be good deals.
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same for me, the 10 for 10 is really the only one I can stomach anymore
  • PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not even buying the 10x10 anymore until the portal is updated.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am just annoyed by the constant pop-up that greets me every time that I launch the game of the same "deals" that I don't want to buy. If I close the deal once, chances are that I don't want to buy it and if I change my mind I could just click on it later. But no, DB wants to annoy me instead. Out of principle, I won't buy them even if they would be good deals.

It would be wonderful if we could reject a deal and have it go away rather than have to shoo it away every time the app reloads.
  • [TFA] Celeres[TFA] Celeres ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    The $10 for a featured legendary + a few other goodies is great, particularly if it’s somebody you can use. 10x10 has always been popular but even then its per pack price is still higher than using monthly card dil if you were so inclined; also, the portal is so insanely out of date, as others have mentioned. Most other offers are bad or simply too big, at least for me. For example, from time to time I know I’d spend $5 on a single, super rare citation + modest quantities of credits/chrons (or whatever DB wanted to throw in there). But I’m never going to spend $25 to buy a bunch of those citations at once. I’m guessing there aren’t enough of me to eclipse the larger purchases made by the smaller number of big spenders; otherwise, it’s just money on the table.
    First Officer - Task Force April
    Squadron Leader - [TFA] Bateson’s Bulldogs
  • Thank you...your 20 has been sent...consider this an ongoing and repeating offer for the same.