• YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    aow0rm2kx32w.jpg
    NO!

Bad BD.

You're so mad you can't even abbreviate the company name properly lol
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got Iconic Crew.... better than a ship schem offer, but still no
  • WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    For the second straight week I got Grow Your Crew - 15 premium packs & 1500 dilithium for $35 (Canadian). Once again, I will pass.
  • Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yateball wrote: »
    aow0rm2kx32w.jpg
    NO!

Bad BD.

You're so mad you can't even abbreviate the company name properly lol

Haha. I'm not changing it either.
  • Again! Where's the Plunder the Galaxy offer!!!
  • IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    honor offer - yup going to do the honorable thing and not buy it.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • k6cl8utfgj1d.png
    NO! Not getting this EVER.
  • Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Again! Where's the Plunder the Galaxy offer!!!

Here is a rather expensive plunder the galaxy.
    9y8yf7dium8m.png

• Paladin 27 wrote: »

I got the same one
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Webberoni wrote: »
    For the second straight week I got Grow Your Crew - 15 premium packs & 1500 dilithium for $35 (Canadian). Once again, I will pass.

Same offer here for U$D 25. The dilithium would need to be 7500 to make this offer equivalent to the monthly card rate plus 1.5 of the 10x10 offers. Even if the +1500 VIP points are in addition to the 1250 I would receive at 2¢/point, 6/7ths of a crew slot still does not make this offer worth it to me. I will hope for Twofer Tuesday tomorrow! 🖖🏻
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Captain LostCaptain Lost ✭✭✭✭
    I got Grow Your Crew (15x10 for $25). No Gold beholds or very many useful Superrares. This used to be my favorite offer, but I think I'm done buying this one.
  • ZaphricZaphric ✭✭
    edited August 2018
    All I seem to get is the big $99 offers on Monday! Bought it once a long time ago when I got a big GP gift card, and that's all I ever get now! I wish I would get the 10x10 or the 15x10 offers. Although I'd probably even question getting them anymore. Only need Legendaries, and they drop so infrequently anyways.
  • Emmett KEmmett K ✭✭✭
    You have to skip the 100 for a month to drop to the 50 and buying the 50 has a chance of bumping you to 100 again. It's where I am stuck. I ended up doing a single hundred a month in place of a bunch of 25s each week. Feel cheated some but it hates me.
  • conquer space...just no
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Starry Skies here as well. My bank account thanks you, DB.
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just got my first ship offer called SHIP IT. $50 for 1300 schematics from only 3 ships that have been in the game so long I have tens of thousands of schematics for each beyond maxing them. I feel like this is similar to paying $50 for fingernails. I’ve had them all my life, I keep accruing excess, and every once in a while I get rid of said excess.
  • Paladin 27 wrote: »

9y8yf7dium8m.png

It’s normally $79.99 for me.