Home The Bridge

A fitting end...

Frank?Frank? ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2018 in The Bridge
w6nse0gap5dg.png
I've done about everything you can in this game. Spent more money than I'd care to admit, made friends and had a lot of fun for a game on the phone that should normally be played on the toilet.

But there was ONE thing left I wanted to do before I put the ol' starship into dry dock. And, now, I can cross it off the list finally.

Comments

• Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m gurssing it’s not get an all immortalized 5* behold. You’ve prolly had lots of those
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Probably wrong but the first two initials are M. and T.
    You got an all immortalized begold and therefore it's empty (mt)
  • PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another Martok?
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Pallidyne wrote: »
    Another Martok?

Maybe it's a count of Martoks airlocked.

Edit: Now if he always chooses Martok when he gets nothing he wants, could it be his 100th airlocked Martok?
    And if this the end for Frank, do we need to put an STT profile on Tinder or something seeking venture (well entertainment) funding to keep the doors open?
  • MTP = meet the press?

Unless you have 100+ FF/FE legendary, getting this means you really have a good luck to beat the odds!
    Happy retirement!
  • Let's see...the initials of each crewmember would be MTP.
    MTP is the airport designation of Montauk Airport in New York.

Were you waiting for a sign to finally fly away from the game?
  • Cranky (SC) Cranky (SC) ✭✭✭✭✭
    I doubt it’s first begold with all immortals, most of us here have had that too many times.

I’m going to go with ugly Martok. Frank picked the ugly neglected crew that nobody wants.
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm going to guess airlock the fugly Martok. Until he had him immortalized he didn't want to waste a star. But now he could pick him and then dump him.
  • Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm going to go out on a limb and say that SilverRose called it correctly. Seems like she has a bit of inside info on Frank, no?
  • Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    I doubt it’s first begold with all immortals, most of us here have had that too many times.

I’m going to go with ugly Martok. Frank picked the ugly neglected crew that nobody wants.

I bet Silver is right. They are not just all immortalized because, yes, that’s probably happened to him many times, but it’s also that they have all been airlocked so are not in his crew quarters.

You know you have some really powerful crew when you can completely airlock 5/5 crew that aren’t just duplicates :)
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    Silver and Althea might be right an all frozen begold.
    But I still think Frank might have wanted to airlock a bunch of Martoks too.
  • MTP = meet the press?

Unless you have 100+ FF/FE legendary, getting this means you really have a good luck to beat the odds!
    Happy retirement!

eMpTy Promises.
  • I bet you've decided to get a second immortalized copy of every single gold in the game. Now that's an achievement worth spending for!
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thread title reminds me of the Voyager line that the Kazon Maje from "Basics" says... I hope that's what @eXo | Frank was going for
    Maybe it's an imposter posting as Frank. I mean he almost always starts his posts like he was Troy McClure at the beginning of a film.
  • Since no one else will "go there."
    MTP is the game...
    that should normally be played on the toilet.

• Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got it! It was a behold where he had a copy of all three frozen AND a copy of all three on his live roster