Home The Bridge

Gary Seven

2»

Comments

• Frank?Frank? ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep, @Bowdett - took me about that many pulls. He's a beast and worth it.
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bowdett wrote: »
    has anyone got him yet....I'm up to about 20 pulls...and nothing

A few in this thread have said they got him
  • Finally @eXo | Frank
  • did 6500 pull got him
    DB Do-Better II
  • AHSOG2AHSOG2 ✭✭✭
    Whew, 6th Pull.
  • AHSOG2AHSOG2 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    bxp5t3nmi1rv.png
  • Four packs, no love. Let sigh.
  • Bowdett wrote: »

Yes third try
  • Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bowdett wrote: »

Took me about 40, I guess I was due for a dry spell as I had been getting the new ones in under ten recently.

At least I got some other gold beholds and plenty of honor along the way.
  • [QH] Oxmyx[QH] Oxmyx ✭✭✭✭
    Tried once got Staments who I have frozen , may try one more time.
    Fleet= Quarks Holosuite
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gary Seven was one of my top five crew I still wanted to see in the game, so I was over the moon to see him added today! And it only took me five pulls of the pack to get him. 😎🖖

sltinbmknz2v.gif

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • 3 wasted pulls here :(
    Come join our fleet! We're a great social group that helps each other. You play the way you want to, participate as much as you want and if you want to be competitive, you can be! Check out our fleet ad:

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/5023/qh-the-oldest-fleet-in-timelines-l91-starbase-daily-targets-met
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    I did something I normally will not do. Buy packs with dil.
    I bought two packs.
    First pack, last spot had Stamets.
    2nd pack, first spot had Noah, but a begold, that I picked Admiral Janeway, occurred in 7th spot.

Are these pack opposite. That is, if you get the guaranteed crew in 1st spot you have a chance at some other superrare or legendary. But, if you get a rare crew in first spot, you are going to get the guaranteed crew in the last spot and that's it?

Edit: hate to do it but I think I will try a few more pulls. Might be able to answer my own question.
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    WaldoMag wrote: »
    I did something I normally will not do. Buy packs with dil.
    I bought two packs.
    First pack, last spot had Stamets.
    2nd pack, first spot had Noah, but a begold, that I picked Admiral Janeway, occurred in 7th spot.

Are these pack opposite. That is, if you get the guaranteed crew in 1st spot you have a chance at some other superrare or legendary. But, if you get a rare crew in first spot, you are going to get the guaranteed crew in the last spot and that's it?

Edit: hate to do it but I think I will try a few more pulls. Might be able to answer my own question.

Dilithium for science! 🖖🏻
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Well no answer to my question, though might be random.
    I only did three so far. 1st pull and second pull got Barclay. Third pull Noah. All in first spot.
    All straight up no beholds.
    0bfhbu5s1fcx.png
    8ugfo5y1hjya.png
    6lay4hio8986.png
    Barclay is in chest
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WaldoMag wrote: »

I can't really give a definitive answer, but I can provide you with two of my pulls as additional examples...

1tm3glomw9yx.jpg

jwlxsrg3whnh.jpg

The only Behold in the above 2 pulls was the one with Friar Tuck Data.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    It is looking like if you get rare in first spot, you will just get the guaranteed crew. But you could get nine in a row, also very slim chance they could all be legendary.

If you get the guaranteed crew first, you may get beholds for other crew.
    I forgot pick but got the president in slot one all the rest rare or schematics.
    Did take pick of the following
    cjp40dyus70e.png
    2o4441dpl5qs.png

I am stopping here picked up 4 legendaries in 7 x10 packs. Do not want to push my luck.
  • [QH] Oxmyx[QH] Oxmyx ✭✭✭✭
    Tried again, got Staments again. Looks like Mr Seven will join Sarah Silverman and North Star Tucker as crew I tried for but didn’t get and will probably never see again. Oh well.
    Fleet= Quarks Holosuite
  • TcalTcal ✭✭✭
    Must. Resist. Urge. To. Spend. Money.