Home The Bridge

Is 2* Off-Duty Tilly now in the Portal?

With today's update, can anyone confirm if the 2* Off-Duty Tilly is now available in the normal portal packs?

Many thanks.
(And thanks to DB for updating the portal!)

Comments

• Did they give 2 of her away in a event? ,🤔 I think that's how I immortalize her.
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    They did not announce any two star or three star crew.
    So best guess is no.

As mentioned below. All crew before March in portal.
  • I have her, but I still need to get 3* Khan.
  • Seven of One Seven of One ✭✭✭✭✭
    The information provided on the Starfleet communique when you load the game states that only crew added before March have been updated into the portal. I cant quite remember exactly the date that Tilly and Khan came out but I'm sure it was far more recently than March. So no, they have not been added.

x7n02jt3m20g.png
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Oh, right. Good point. Yes, Tilly (she of the oxymoronic "off-duty uniform") and Khan were both in May.
  • I'm still surprised she's not in portal. Most 2*s have immediately gone in; I remember getting 2* Geordis and Burnhams in voyages before their introductory event was over (I think I got 2* Saru in a Voyage a couple hours before his event kicked off).
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    I'm still surprised she's not in portal. Most 2*s have immediately gone in; I remember getting 2* Geordis and Burnhams in voyages before their introductory event was over (I think I got 2* Saru in a Voyage a couple hours before his event kicked off).

DB has been inconsistent with putting recent 2* and 3* crew directly into the portal. I think Prisoner Burnham went right in but Desert Burnham was delayed for a while. I want to say that Expedition Shran went in right away as well but we obviously haven’t gotten Red Shirt Khan or Tourist Dax.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did they give 2 of her away in a event? ,🤔 I think that's how I immortalize her.

Yes. 2* is usually doubled up in the lower Threshold Prizes.
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Gaia Odo took ages to hit the portal. Whereas Geordi was dropping incessantly as soon as he was put in. Festive Jadzia Dax was also late into the portal. I am pretty sure we won't be seeing 2* Tilly and 3* Khan and Dax until the next update, which will be a good 4 to 6 months from now.
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gaia Odo took ages to hit the portal. Whereas Geordi was dropping incessantly as soon as he was put in. Festive Jadzia Dax was also late into the portal. I am pretty sure we won't be seeing 2* Tilly and 3* Khan and Dax until the next update, which will be a good 4 to 6 months from now.

Was it Florist Q that was in the Portal or Voyages or something before the Event was over? Or at least seemed that way?

"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."