Home The Bridge

My first ever Legendary from way back at the start of the game just became my 350th immortal 😁

godribx3v6a7.png
g1kjvtfx4zfb.png
Come join our fleet! We're a great social group that helps each other. You play the way you want to, participate as much as you want and if you want to be competitive, you can be! Check out our fleet ad:

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/5023/qh-the-oldest-fleet-in-timelines-l91-starbase-daily-targets-met

Comments

• Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations. Fantastic achievement. I've only got 88 more to go. . . .
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gratz Ziggy!
  • Tempted Data is also my first legendary, sadly, he is still at 1/5 for me
  • Thanks Matt & Althea :)

Hang in there Beck - I was stuck at 1/5 and then 2/5 for aaaages!
    Come join our fleet! We're a great social group that helps each other. You play the way you want to, participate as much as you want and if you want to be competitive, you can be! Check out our fleet ad:

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/5023/qh-the-oldest-fleet-in-timelines-l91-starbase-daily-targets-met
  • Nice! 15 to go for me
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice! I got #350 today as well, but #350 was no one special (Cadet Wesley Crusher)
  • Grats Sinclair!

• congrats ziggy.i wish they would have added more achievements with the version 6 update
  • Thanks Borg - me too!!

• Mobile Doctor was my very first legendary he now sits on the sidelines a lot unless it is a med heavy shuttle event but he was a darn good card when i first got him
  • I'm embarrassing late here, but a hearty congratulations, Ziggy. Good to see the old inspiration still inspiring. Keep on truckin'. (BTW, I'm at 316.)
    :)
    Fleet: The United Federation of Pragmatists

Our mission: Active game play, without taking things too seriously. The only requirements are 1) Be Nice, and 2) Play regularly. ZERO chatting/social requirements - we’re mainly in it for the Squad, Fleet and Starbase Rewards.

We have a few openings left for like-minded Captains!
  • Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm still hoping they'll add further achievements for more than 350 immortalized crew. I'm just barely over 350 myself.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • I agree with Lady Gaghgagh. I have 364 Immortalized and we now have a total of 619. with multiple new being added every week.
  • IrialIrial ✭✭✭✭
    My 350th came in yesterday, right before the update. She was also my first ever 4* crew, so suiting to be the 350th immortal! It took over a year FE'd to even get the second *. Finally got the 4th * from voyage yesterday!

gtaw14p478xe.jpg

I especially like who became your 350th Immortal ;):)
  • FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    347 yesterday. I should be at 350 very soon.
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Irial wrote: »
    My 350th came in yesterday, right before the update. She was also my first ever 4* crew, so suiting to be the 350th immortal! It took over a year FE'd to even get the second *. Finally got the 4th * from voyage yesterday!

Me too! I especially liked Michelle in True Blood. An awesome departure from her other roles.

374 today with Losira, 375 will be Ruk with current voyage returning and his 4th *.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Irial wrote: »

Me too! I especially liked Michelle in True Blood. An awesome departure from her other roles.

I have not watched True Blood but I thought she did a fantastic job as Admiral Cain in BSG.