Home The Bridge

Confirmation of Crew added to loot table.

2»

Comments

• kobakoba ✭✭✭
    Prisoner Cornwell added to the loot table? Wasnt she the special reward from the mega event and werent we informed, that there wont be possible to obtain the fifth copy by regular means (why we bought the fifth star via Duplicate Legendary Crew offer)
    Was not the same case Mirror Picard with the Faux Pas with the fifth copy which they sent to everybody? I remember they sent me 50k honors instead since I bought him via Duplicate Offer.
    Am I missing something?
    Leader of the Czechoslovak Fleet (Starbase level 134). We are recruiting!

My Cryostasis Vault
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    There was something about a time period, before you can acquire by normal means.
  • I am 99% sure I saw Mirror Shukat in a begold yesterday but I did not click on him so I will only say most likely!
  • I take it this is all from the portal. Has anyone seen the new purples in voyages yet? I've had 5 purples since the update but none were new...
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    I take it this is all from the portal. Has anyone seen the new purples in voyages yet? I've had 5 purples since the update but none were new...

There was a screenshot on Discord of someone getting Armed Georgiou on a voyage. Can't recall if I've seen any others yet.
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    That was what I wanted to know too. I thought it might be a while before they were in voyages.

But I also was thinking there may be no difference in superrares in portal and available to drop on voyages. (Other than voyage exclusive crew)
  • WaldoMag wrote: »
    That was what I wanted to know too. I thought it might be a while before they were in voyages.

But I also was thinking there may be no difference in superrares in portal and available to drop on voyages. (Other than voyage exclusive crew)

The communique stated that the voyage pool had been updated to include the super-rares listed, so theoretically they should be there. I guess it will take some time before we have a list of who has been seen since they drop so infrequently
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    WaldoMag wrote: »

The communique stated that the voyage pool had been updated to include the super-rares listed, so theoretically they should be there. I guess it will take some time before we have a list of who has been seen since they drop so infrequently

Last portal update, I had gotten sheriff Worf on a voyage that failed on completion. At that time, it was thought the update was not in voyage. Took quite awhile to confirm they were after that update.

I did not realize the communique mentioned it. Thanks😉

Edit: I see you started the voyage confirmation. This will take a while, just like last portal update.

Edit2: It will take longer than last portal update because there are more superrares than last time preupdate.
  • WaldoMag wrote: »
    WaldoMag wrote: »

Last portal update, I had gotten sheriff Worf on a voyage that failed on completion. At that time, it was thought the update was not in voyage. Took quite awhile to confirm they were after that update.

I did not realize the communique mentioned it. Thanks😉

Edit: I see you started the voyage confirmation. This will take a while, just like last portal update.

Edit2: It will take longer than last portal update because there are more superrares than last time preupdate.

It took aaaaaaages last time so yes. The last time they seemed to do pretty well so I don't anticipate any issues, but good to be sure!
  • edited August 2018
    RogaDanar wrote: »
    I am 99% sure I saw Mirror Shukat in a begold yesterday but I did not click on him so I will only say most likely!

Will leave him unmarked till we get a definitive answer edit: seems i marked him so, thats that
  • koba wrote: »
    Prisoner Cornwell added to the loot table? Wasnt she the special reward from the mega event and werent we informed, that there wont be possible to obtain the fifth copy by regular means (why we bought the fifth star via Duplicate Legendary Crew offer)
    Was not the same case Mirror Picard with the Faux Pas with the fifth copy which they sent to everybody? I remember they sent me 50k honors instead since I bought him via Duplicate Offer.
    Am I missing something?

The issue with Picard was one of timing (being given away free, close to the event).

I've got no problem with them being added to the reward list months down the line, especially given that a Mega will almost certainly never recur (so, short maybe of a Dabo pull, there's no other way to get that last star directly). Plus, there's precedent; I've seen Borg Queen come up in a Behold at least once.
  • Not sure if he was just added to the portal pool, but I pulled Rura Penthe Kirk yesterday.
  • edited August 2018
    Still waiting for Pulaski (corrected)...anybody?