Home Make It So!
Options

Faction Reputation (please do something)

Hello, I have been playing timelines now long enough to have all of my factions at 100%, and it bugs me when i see faction reputation points in my rewards at the end of a shuttle run. Could you please program in something that when a player has 100% on a faction that they would instead get chronitons or even holo emmiters. Just something that doesn't make the player feel like they are being cheated out of rewards. Now if you plan on raising the bar in the future for faction honor that would be fine until they are 100% again... Other than that it is just a waste to give out faction rep to people who have 100%.
Thanks...

P.S. Can I get some other players out there to agree with this I know I am not the only one with 100% factions...

Comments

• Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wizzdome wrote: »
    Hello, I have been playing timelines now long enough to have all of my factions at 100%, and it bugs me when i see faction reputation points in my rewards at the end of a shuttle run. Could you please program in something that when a player has 100% on a faction that they would instead get chronitons or even holo emmiters. Just something that doesn't make the player feel like they are being cheated out of rewards. Now if you plan on raising the bar in the future for faction honor that would be fine until they are 100% again... Other than that it is just a waste to give out faction rep to people who have 100%.
    Thanks...

P.S. Can I get some other players out there to agree with this I know I am not the only one with 100% factions...

Ditto times like.....10,000
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    Totally agree- especially with the holo-emitters suggestion
    Come join our fleet! We're a great social group that helps each other. You play the way you want to, participate as much as you want and if you want to be competitive, you can be! Check out our fleet ad:

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/5023/qh-the-oldest-fleet-in-timelines-l91-starbase-daily-targets-met
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since I honored all factions, how bout reward me with said honor
  • Options
    The larger issue is that shuttle missions and by extension, faction only items, need a radical revamp.

Being "honored" with a faction means one receives more opportunities to purchase largely overpriced items in the faction store.... meanwhile shuttles are more likely to fail, and even if they don't, they won't pay out basic and common items in significant numbers. And then yes, the salt in the wound... useless rewards like more faction reputation.

I don't have a problem with the idea of a bottleneck, I just wish it was more thoughtfully designed and implemented than this.
  • Options
    Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wizzdome wrote: »
    Thanks...

Ditto times like.....10,000

Ditto to this ditto
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • Options
    Mix up / spread out the four Starbase Components amongst the factions. Great swap out for a reward of Zero value.
  • Options
    I completely agree.
    Also after a faction even can we have a decrease in the difficulty to complete a mission for the winning faction? As it is right now is damn lame. If you are farming that faction and happens to be the winner one you will spend the next 3 days with lots of failed shuttles defeating the purpose of the bonus.
  • Options
    KefkaKefka
    edited August 2018
    i think some thing can be done with the extra rep rewards but i bet thats be on the back burner for a few months i think most liking they getting ready for discovery year 2 info and set of events for that.
    unless a large amount of the player base makes this a issue
  • Options
    muwoomuwoo ✭✭✭
    I'm not anywhere close to getting an honored reputation with all the factions but OP makes a great deal of sense.