Home The Bridge

Best pull ever!

Beat this pull

7k0a480hcuue.png

Comments

• Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yikes. Although I feel bad about the money I set on fire chasing Gary Seven (didn’t get him but I will take three more stars on Spider Barclay and one more on Gangster Spock), I feel a little better than I didn’t get jobbed as badly as you did on this pull.
  • al103al103 ✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    That is the worst pull in the history of pulls. Other awful pulls bow and pray at the base of this god awful pull.

I remember somebody posting one with 9 schematics actually...
  • Wundigore wrote: »
    Beat this pull

7k0a480hcuue.png

I was told to contact CS if more than half were schematics but that was awhile ago.
    ~ seeking out new life
  • It wouldn't have been nearly as bad if some of the schems were at least newer ones just put in the portal, but those are all ancient!
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • It wouldn't have been nearly as bad if some of the schems were at least newer ones just put in the portal, but those are all ancient!

That was the most stunning part. To be fair, that was my 4th star on Phlox.
  • Way to see the positive.!
  • sorinevsorinev ✭✭✭
    I got a pull in the 10 for 10 yesterday that had 3 crew and 7 schematics. But yeah, someone did post a screen before where it was 9 schematics.
    [SSR] Sorin08
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    al103 wrote: »
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    That is the worst pull in the history of pulls. Other awful pulls bow and pray at the base of this god awful pull.

I remember somebody posting one with 9 schematics actually...

You usually don't see that many Schematics out side of a Schematics Pack. 8/10 or 9/10 is tough for sure.
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • NS111111NS111111 ✭✭✭
    Nothing to compare to that - but I got a lot more schematics than usual in the last 10x10.

If only DB would do a one off schematics for honour amnesty...
  • Capt Ajamm wrote: »
    Wundigore wrote: »
    Beat this pull

7k0a480hcuue.png

I was told to contact CS if more than half were schematics but that was awhile ago.

They will prob only entertain you if you have 3 of the same exact schematics and they will give you a choice of 2 other schematics if you want.

but they are all within their specs/design...