Home Ready Room

Behold help. Joan or Slaver.

I just go that behold that I dread.

1) Add and extra star onto the slaver, make him closer to FF, and closer to being frozen so that I can free up a slot.
2) Get Joan, one of my favourite performances from TOS, and from my favourite episode. She would take up a valuable slot, and make it take longer to get rid of the slaver.

eduomd8n68bs.jpg

Behold help. Joan or Slaver. 20 votes

Orion Slaver
60%
uss_bonaventure[DB - Do Better]   ProwlerAntasilLarxeneRaraRacingal103cmdrworfDirk Gunderson÷ MeThinks..Ishmael MarxLegate Damar Captain Paddy 12 votes
Joan
25%
~peregrine~robownageDavideBooksMúspell[BAD]sagima 5 votes
Chapel
5%
Flemming 1 vote
Uninstall and never play again.
5%
[OPA] Col. Fred L. Johnson 1 vote
Boaty McBoatface
5%
PrylarDurden 1 vote

Comments

• Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Orion Slaver
    Edith Keeler has gauntlet utility but only if you don’t have Doc Crusher, Nurse Garland, AoS Crusher, Cornwell, Darth Bashir, Mirror Bev, Mirror Troi, or Crell Moset. Taking her will eat an additional crew slot for an indeterminate length of time, too, while a third star for Big Show will get you one step closer to gaining a crew slot. Seems open and shut to me.
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Joan
    I would have said Slaver since you already have him.

But if she is a favorite crew, get her and don't look back.
  • RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    Orion Slaver
    Agree with Dirk and David.

I always try to add stars, especially to a 2/4 ... but if that choice is up against your all-time favourite crew and you have the space, go with your heart.

I have Keeler 3/4 FE and have never used her ... the other two for their respective events only (they are now frozen).
  • Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    I went for the slaver, I should get Joan eventually.
  • Wildstar19Wildstar19 ✭✭✭✭
    "Edith Keeler must die."
    Hurry up before those things eat Guy!