Home The Bridge

CLOSED: Confirmation of crew added to Voyages 15/Aug/2018

13»

Comments

• izausome wrote: »
    KayJay47 wrote: »
    Confirming Armed Philippa Georgiou

qg4w1mo77wwu.png

How is it possible to get three crew from one dilemma???

Ya gotta cheat, it is the only way. The worst is to post it on the forums...

It is not cheating to take advantage of a random occurrence in the game. Emphasis on RANDOM.

So seriously though, what's the trick? Do you press your finger as fast as you can on the choice multiple times? I've never been able to do it.

I just PMed u. Cause comm.sink won't answer u anyway. Blah, blah, blah is really all he's got
  • Just pulled the new event 2* Martok from my latest voyage.

Glitch, or intended ?

koj6rabzdgwh.jpg
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just pulled the new event 2* Martok from my latest voyage.

Glitch, or intended ?

koj6rabzdgwh.jpg

He’s been in the pool for voyages and credit pulls since yesterday (usually, but not always, happens when there’s a new 2*).
  • izausome wrote: »
    KayJay47 wrote: »
    Confirming Armed Philippa Georgiou

qg4w1mo77wwu.png

How is it possible to get three crew from one dilemma???

Ya gotta cheat, it is the only way. The worst is to post it on the forums...

It is not cheating to take advantage of a random occurrence in the game. Emphasis on RANDOM.

So seriously though, what's the trick? Do you press your finger as fast as you can on the choice multiple times? I've never been able to do it.

Asking in the game forums how to exploit the game...yea, that's not shady at all...

It's no worse than asking for the best way to do a rocket start or similar imho.
    Come join our fleet! We're a great social group that helps each other. You play the way you want to, participate as much as you want and if you want to be competitive, you can be! Check out our fleet ad:

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/5023/qh-the-oldest-fleet-in-timelines-l91-starbase-daily-targets-met
  • If you can tell me how not to get replicator rations on a dilemma, that would be fab :smiley:

Seriously though, this discussion is going off topic so if anyone has any questions please discuss via PM so the thread doesn't get deleted. Thanks!
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    I would like to say “thank you” to everyone who pitched in on this project. You are some amazing people who demonstrated once again what this community can do when working together toward a common goal.

Live long and prosper, y’all. 🖖🏻
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust