Home The Bridge

Belonging to which Faction should the next ship be added to the game?

Capt. Pete OwenCapt. Pete Owen ✭✭✭✭
edited August 2018 in The Bridge
g9kcoexxgns4.jpg
Only 10 options permitted per poll so I had to break it down to Factions and not the individual ships.
Comment below which ship you'd go for.
Joined game 6th March 2016

Belonging to which Faction should the next ship be added to the game? 82 votes

Federation
40%
Eaglebart{SST} Captain Magenta Borealis[TUFG] Siguard[TFA] Celeres William T. RikerNad HalKTzdext74AHSOG2Commander Sinclair[SJ] Admiral AkiRennJaxo(CSF) Jesus Is Lord [••••]Beratis Kesla RedjacSybok MKIISickDeliriumMatt_Deckerguest_757423444811776TP do better!! ~Colli~ (PoF)GhostStalker 33 votes
Klingon
0%
Reman
9%
Rocpile[CAB595] Emrys MyrddinJax2UFSunshineRikerDirk GundersonRanger Yogi[IR]HoratioHornblowerProont 8 votes
Kazon
3%
SvenLundgrenLjofaAutomaton_2000 3 votes
Borg
1%
sagima 1 vote
Cardassian
0%
Romulan
17%
Dane 'Glynn FuryPinkyfirst~peregrine~Odo Marmarosa[10F] Belle'Anna RogaDanarCmdr Sinclair*Nomad* {PoF}Ishmael MarxLegate Damar Vice Admiral WolffEddNogTheVerge04Cam Taliis 14 votes
Species 8472
17%
eXo | SilverRose (retired)Lady GaghgaghHaBlack[TLA]  84wbHungry Dog DDMAggeTcal[AR-UNI] General Abre[ET] dee1 of 687584749907971JoeSage2AldudeAdmiral Q BakerAllamaraineCountTo4 14 votes
Other
4%
GAWAKaiteePompeyMagnusPrime Lorca 4 votes
Not Bothered
6%
Captain_WhoCaptain DurfMcCaptainface[DB - Do Better]   ProwlerLincoln Hawk 5 votes

Comments

• ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    Romulan
    Warbird!

Also, please repost the awesome mockup of a Ship Selection Menu that you created a while back. At least, I think it was yours.... 🖖🏻
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Federation
    Warbird!

Also, please repost the awesome mockup of a Ship Selection Menu that you created a while back. At least, I think it was yours.... 🖖🏻

Sorry I don't think that was me but if you can find it, quote that post & cut it from that threat & re-post it on this one. 🖖🏻
  • Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Romulan
    Warbird, but I also like the chuncky-phaser look to the Kazon
  • Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    Federation
    We really need a 5* Romulan ship, but we need the Enterprise E more lol.

I also really want a Vor'Cha class to fly around in.
  • FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been wanting a U.S.S. Prometheus.
    Vor'Cha and Ent-E would be acceptable in the meantime.
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Reman
    The Reman ship will end up as Romulan.
  • RennJaxoRennJaxo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Federation
    I really want a two-star runabout that I can bomb around in.
  • Capt. Pete OwenCapt. Pete Owen ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Federation
    RennJaxo wrote: »
    I really want a two-star runabout that I can bomb around in.

That would be pretty cool.
    jim9t6ay4if6.gif
  • KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    For completion's sake it'd be nice of the Bajorans had a ship in the game - needn't be a powerhouse (obviously), just like a 2* Assault Ship or something (the streamlined one with the big wings). Put Kira on it and watch fleets of Warbirds turn tail back to Romulus, it'll be fun.
  • Federation
    I mainly want more Vulcan ships.
  • Species 8472
    1701-J? Is that a fanfic ship? I've never seen that one before.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reman

It was briefly shown in one scene in a season 3 (?) episode of ENT where Daniels shows Archer a future battle between the Federation and the sphere builders.
  • Federation

It was briefly shown in one scene in a season 3 (?) episode of ENT where Daniels shows Archer a future battle between the Federation and the sphere builders.

2ax3e2j14nsx.jpeg
  • Romulan
    My entire fist was hovering over Federation strictly because I am utterly sick of the Federation getting left in the dust in the Captain division. They're not exactly going great in Commander either, but at least the arguably "Human" ISS Enterprise has a prayer in Admiral. In Captain Division, we just plain got hosed. Our supposedly best ships are Voyager and the Enterprise D and they both just can't hack it. Very disappointing.

4* Ambassador or Excelsior class. /nod (That's CLASS, to clarify, not the Enterprise C or Excelsior NCC-2000 - either of which deserve to be 5*)
  • Romulan
    Oh, but to actually make my point from the above post:

I WAS going to vote Federation, then realized that the Romulans are terribly under-represented even moreso and it's tragic to not have a Romulan 5*
  • Federation
    Lummelunda wrote: »
    I mainly want more Vulcan ships.

9a949gda5lr6.jpg

• Federation
    Warbird!

Tough choices - but I really think we need all the Enterprises!

Was this the one you were looking for @~peregrine~ ?

k1ehg55pup65.jpg
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Federation
    I would love to see the Sovereign or the Dreadnought class in game. Sadly the latter is not going to happen according to my best knowledge, as the Kelvin timeline is out of the scope of the game.
    In the absence of that I'd love to see the rest of the Federation battleship line (Defiant - Norway - Sabre - Steamrunner - Akira - Sovereign)
  • Romulan
    Kaitee wrote: »
    For completion's sake it'd be nice of the Bajorans had a ship in the game - needn't be a powerhouse (obviously), just like a 2* Assault Ship or something (the streamlined one with the big wings). Put Kira on it and watch fleets of Warbirds turn tail back to Romulus, it'll be fun.

How about the Bajoran sail ship/lightship?

http://memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Bajoran_lightship

-Ed
    Romulan
    Warbird!

k1ehg55pup65.jpg

YES! Thank you very much, @Commander Sinclair !! 🖖🏻
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Federation
    Enterprise-E, Enterprise-C, Alt. Future Enterprise-D (with the third nacelle and the phaser cannon on the bottom of the saucer section), Enterprise-B, Enterprise-A, and the related starship classes -- Sovereign, Ambassador, modified-Galaxy, modified-Excelsior, Constitution-refit. Notice a pattern, DB?

Oh, and I'd also love to see the Prometheus, but only if DB can figure out how to do multi-vector assault mode in ship battles.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Species 8472
    I voted for Species 8472 because there is no ship for them, but I would choose many of these in fact: Enterprise E, J and Future Enterprise, Klingon Negh'Var, Prometheus and Valdore would be my best shots
  • Warbird!

k1ehg55pup65.jpg

Yes, that is a very sexy UI for the ship selection. How or where to get?
    Romulan
    Warbird!

k1ehg55pup65.jpg

Yes, that is a very sexy UI for the ship selection. How or where to get?

Alas, we need DB to take heed & make it so. I am not holding my breath for such a QOL improvement, given what has transpired this past week. 🖖🏻
  • TheVerge04TheVerge04 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Romulan
    The Romulan Bird of Prey is such an iconic ship...it has to come out sooner or later.

Hopefully sooner!
  • KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    EddNog wrote: »
    How about the Bajoran sail ship/lightship?

SIsko had the goatee when he was on board, so technically it does count as a battle-ready vessel.
  • Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    Species 8472
    Warbird!

k1ehg55pup65.jpg

God I wish this ship sorter was real already.

As for ships I want, Species 8472 gets my top vote, but the Kazon ship would be a close second, they were an interesting enemy in the series, then thirdly maybe a Tholian or Xindi ship?
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    Warbird!

k1ehg55pup65.jpg

Suggestion for sorting. Would be a menu type for ship level (5* thru 1*)
    All, 5*,4*,3*,2,1*
    Another pull down for ships triggering ability.All, Cloaking, boarding damage, and positioning.