Home Engineering Room

Skirmish event bug, ship abilities.

They keep swapping between simple English descriptions and joke or Germanic names.

gb8y9e1vi0o5.jpg
dpfqp1vlo4bh.jpg

Comments

• Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    And back to a simple English description. The game has not been reloaded, it just randomly changes, like the rules for event crew.

8n0slvyjm7r4.jpg
  • SunshineRikerSunshineRiker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is the issue still occurring for you, @Mirror Cartman? If so, would you please submit an in-game ticket so we can investigate?
  • <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭
    It happened for me last skirmish and in the first skirmish. I believe I posted it in the relevant thread that was started by Shan for issues with the first skirmish event.
  • Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is the issue still occurring for you, @Mirror Cartman? If so, would you please submit an in-game ticket so we can investigate?

It was simple English when I read this yesterday, last night it changed to the joke names for two rounds of skirmishes, and one of the names was different to before.

In this screenshot it is Superevasión, in the screen shot above the ability was Super-Ausweichstärke. In the battle after this one, the names changed back to simple english.

rdtqn0l8p6kb.jpg

I am now getting BOREDing in a different fight, and BUMM in another. Whilst typing this the names have changed back to simple English descriptions again, and the only thing I have done is take screen shots and load them onto my PC.

A ticket has been submitted.

a68oxk9aiqan.jpg

• I thought it was a joke.
  • Captain_WhoCaptain_Who ✭✭✭✭✭
    I miss those. That was actually a fun part of skirmishes. Gave a laugh and showed at least somebody had a sense of humor. I say bring back the dev codenames and make new ones for us every event.
  • I miss those. That was actually a fun part of skirmishes. Gave a laugh and showed at least somebody had a sense of humor. I say bring back the dev codenames and make new ones for us every event.

I liked it too. But in all honesty, there were only two that were funny, the rest were just deliberately simplistic, like "BOOM!"