Home The Bridge

Offer: Chroniton Bonus!

edited August 2018 in The Bridge
Does anyone want the Offer: Chroniton Bonus to be increased from 1250 to 2000 or 2500 even, in the Time Portal?

1250 chronitons is a bit stingy.

Comments

• Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    What chroniton bonus?
  • Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure what you're talking about either.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    What chroniton bonus?

I believe this is in reference to the chroniron pack in the time portal.
  • probably this...
    pno4oomsygw2.png
  • GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    It used to seem like a lot, back in the days before Voyages. Even now it's way better than just straight buying them. But yea, given the constant specials they keep tossing at us, they could stand to do a bit better on this one.

1500 would be better, 2000 would be a real deal.

That being said, I do recommend the OP edit the title of your post to say Chroniton Bonus Offer or something. First thing I thought of was the skirmish event battle rewards.
  • Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh, I see. Yes, back in the not-so-good old days, 1250 chronitons felt like a LOT. Not so much anymore, thanks to Voyages and . . . skirmishes. That said, this current skirmish event allows you to produce so many free chronitons, I'm not sure we should lower the price for purchase -- that might throw off the balance too much to allow folks to buy their way to the top??
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah, okay. Yes, considering they offer 1,500 honor plus 1,250 chronitons for the same price regularly, for just chronitons they should increase it (or add the 1,500 honor to the portal offer)
  • edited August 2018
    probably this...
    pno4oomsygw2.png

That is what I'm referring to. Thank you [ISA] Raven for taking a snapshot.

I thought the price was $14.99 for 5 times.