Home Ready Room

DYC Timer questions

I have a question regarding the Double your Crew offers. I've looked on the forums, but a recent experience doesn't seem to jive with what I read. I received a DYC offer Wednesday at around 12:30 am. Bought it a half hour later. Then Thursday morning (around 6 or 7 am, I think) I received a legendary pull, got another DYC offer, but it was locked. It unlocked around Thursday 12:30-1 pm. I didn't buy that one - it disappeared after 12 hours.

Now I need to get a DYC for Ru'afo. What I've read seems to indicate I have to wait for 72 hours from the last offer, but that doesn't jive with what happened earlier in the week. Any advice as to when should I wait to cash in my skirmish awards in order to get a DYC offer for Ru'afo?

Comments

• Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    The timer was dropped from 72 hours to 24 hours a while back. At least, that is the theory...I don’t remember a proper announcement on the subject.
  • FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    Based on my observations its 24 hours. I did a DYC late the other night, and when Ru'afo dropped yesterday it was not offered
    (Good, cause I didn't want it)
    It was less than 24 hours.
    Usually, I get the offer daily.
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • AcerAcer ✭✭
    Thanks for the answers - BTW, when did the timer start, in your own experiences? When it first DYC was offered, or when the first offer expired or was used?
  • FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    Acer wrote: »
    Thanks for the answers - BTW, when did the timer start, in your own experiences? When it first DYC was offered, or when the first offer expired or was used?

I want to say when I exercised it. Cause in the above example, it was offered early, and I waited to exercise.
    Intentionally Left Blank