Home The Bridge

So, crazy thing happened last night.....

DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
I started a Voyage last night around 4:45. So, first Dilemma is "Off the Books, Part One". Well, I knew to pick the "A" Option. Figured Part Two would not be next. {And if it was, it hit right about three minutes before the computers shut down for closing.} Well ,Part Two DID pop up, and I knew to try the middle Option. Figured would get a Rock......

wqen4wf3yy31.png

Didn't believe it happened.

"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Comments

• WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    I assume that was your first time in getting Thot Gor and you are not saying you had him before .

With that being your first copy awesome DB can still do thing as intended.

With recent experiences I too would have expected a rock😉🙂
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    WaldoMag wrote: »
    I assume that was your first time in getting Thot Gor and you are not saying you had him before .

With that being your first copy awesome DB can still do thing as intended.

With recent experiences I too would have expected a rock😉🙂

Yeah, I got the 4* from the Dilemma. Usually I get the worst thing for each one.

Then today, I opened an Event Ten-Pack and got Phlox.

gi5g0gp8eq42.png
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Princess TristaPrincess Trista ✭✭✭✭✭
    I also won Thot Gor at the four hour mark! Congratulations !

d4ld792dxofa.png
  • Cam TaliisCam Taliis ✭✭✭✭
    I got Thot Gor yesterday as well! I had had Off The Books pt 1 many times but never part 2. So I picked B, and boom, there he was.

I know his stats aren't great but he just looks awesome.
  • Mr. LincolnMr. Lincoln ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait, what's up here? In the last three days I have received four usable purples from voyages. This is from a pool of about thirty I needed to complete. Either lady luck is smiling on me or the purse strings have been loosened.
  • Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Wait, what's up here? In the last three days I have received four usable purples from voyages. This is from a pool of about thirty I needed to complete. Either lady luck is smiling on me or the purse strings have been loosened.

1m0scl1xilgy.jpeg