Home The Bridge

Skirmish : Am I missing something?

I’m confused somewhat. It’s my understanding the max amount of vp attained per full round of 5 battles is 6000vp. My ships and crew are more than adequate. It takes me ist over 4 minutes to complete a full round. When I looked at the leader board Friday morning, the leader was fast approaching 3 million vp 22hrs into the event. How can that be possible? That’s 23 rounds an hr nonstop. That’s less than 3 min per round. Can someone explain this to me?

Comments

• t<G>e  Roonist<G>e Roonis ✭✭✭✭
    it's easily possible to get under 2:30 a ticket with a 10 second burst build. 6 second burst builds are capable of under 2 minutes a round, although not 100% consistently
  • SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    I do a round in about 1:45...it’s possible. If they played 15 hours at 1:45 on average, that’s roughly 514 ship battles. At 6k points per round, that’s 3,084,000 points (Even at 2 minutes a round, that’s 450 battles and 2.7 million points). That doesn’t include any extra points one can obtain from reward boxes (with multiple buys after each round as well). Just because I am unwilling to play that way doesn’t negate the possibility that someone else will...
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    If my battle takes longer then 10 seconds, I wasn't paying attention.
    (now if we could fast forward through all the beginning and ending theatrics.)
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Flemming wrote: »
    If my battle takes longer then 10 seconds, I wasn't paying attention.
    (now if we could fast forward through all the beginning and ending theatrics.)

Totally! I destroy all these ships in about 6 seconds each