Home Engineering Room

Commander Kira not giving correct ship2ship bonus

Either I'm the most unlucky person in the world, or the Commander Kira doesn't work with the Ferengi flagship.
I've tried aobut 20 battles, and she NEVER gives any damage when I click her. And her ability says 400% (yes, I tried placing her on the command spot, so she IS in a correct chair).
I have no similar problem with Killy or T'kuvma, they both seem to "fire" correctly.

I'm sure this is some kind of bug ?

You can see in the attached screenshot, I have fired noone except her, and have done NO damage. It's the same everytime I try. It's very annoying, as I specifically bought her because she had the 400% damage, while being an accuracy char....

pb0i8fhjdxpr.png

Comments

• [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kira's 400% damage has a cloak trigger IIRC.
  • Twist [DAA]Twist [DAA] ✭✭
    edited August 2018
    But my ship doesn't have cloak. I get that she triggers cloak if the ship has it. But not that the damage is dependant on the ability to cloak. That makes absolutely no sense. That would be like sending a blonde to buy a beer and hot dog, and she comes back with nothing, because the beers were sold out.
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    But my ship doesn't have cloak. I get that she triggers cloak if the ship has it. But not that the damage is dependant on the ability to cloak. That makes absolutely no sense. That would be like sending a blonde to buy a beer and hot dog, and she comes back with nothing, because the beers were sold out.

As confusing as it is without an explanation by DB.

When a crew has a cloak trigger ability, the ship has to have cloaking.
    I always cloak first then click on the crew with ability.
    I do not think it works the other way around.
    That is, click on the character with the ability then click on cloak,.
    But, I could be wrong.

It does not turn on cloak. Way to explain would be a special attack used while cloaked. But, once you use the attack you are no longer cloaked.
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018

She doesn't trigger cloak. Cloak triggers her ability, therefore she only works correctly on ships with a cloak (specifically your ship must be cloaked when you activate Kira).