Home The Bridge

Monday 8/20 'Special' Offers

YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
100 dollar Exceed Your Dreams offer....
I really want to say some nasty things that would be censored here because I'm so sick of garbage offers but they'd just get censored anyway.... Ugh

Comments

• Grow your crew for me...
    g8cfcsfk6e2n.png
    Has the effect of also making my wallet stay grown as i am not buying it!
  • Cam TaliisCam Taliis ✭✭✭✭
    €110 Plunder the Galaxy offer. Nope, nope, nope.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Plunder the Galaxy here as well. Even if it was a 10 for $10 I might be hard-pressed to bite on an offer given everything that has happened recently.
  • Got the 30 packs for £45, they can go eat a phallus.
  • RennJaxoRennJaxo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got Starry Skies for the first time in a while. I guess I should be grateful to DB, making it so easy for me to not spend any money. Thanks, guys!
  • $10 DIL Overload offer. No thanks!
  • Yateball wrote: »
    100 dollar Exceed Your Dreams offer....
    I really want to say some nasty things that would be censored here because I'm so sick of garbage offers but they'd just get censored anyway.... Ugh

Yup! Same one here, just like every week...
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    30 pulls for $50. This was always my favorite offer and I bought it in a hot second, but I don’t need anyone in the portal.
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don’t need the honor either
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    30 pulls for $50. This was always my favorite offer and I bought it in a hot second, but I don’t need anyone in the portal.

In the past when they first started putting up these offers, my second account kept getting that version of Iconic crew offer (is it 1500 dil.) I kept buying it too.

But, I do not buy it anymore since they finally improved the dil. in the iconic crew offer that comes after the Monday offers.

Of course, now I might not be here to purchase anything. Or I maybe here FTP.
  • 10 for 10. instant buy normally.
    but given the circumstances, db wont see my money.
  • $99.99 Exceed your dreams. Even if I had money in the account. That would not be purchased.
  • Captain_WhoCaptain_Who ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honorable crew. Easy pass.
    10 for 10 is the only I see that's tempting, but it's been a few weeks since offered and after the last week everything is an easy no purchase.
  • $99 Plunder the Galaxy. I already have every Super Rare FE/FF. I won't be buying since I had my first triple FE/FF legendary reveal. DB's impotent customer service refused to give me a new reveal. Just gave me the "we'll pass your concerns onto the developers" canard.
    The only one plundering anything is the Greedy DB crew.
  • Knight RangerKnight Ranger ✭✭✭✭
    Starry Skies, I think. It was one of those pale blue schematics offers anyway. Hard pass.
    Level 99. Latest Immortal (957): Chancellor Gowron - October 2023.