Home The Bridge

Did we get an extra 100 Jem’Hadar Flagship schematics?

Paund SkummPaund Skumm ✭✭✭✭✭
I vaguely remember it showing up in the message box and it’s enough so I can toodle around in my new Jem’Hadar Flagship with 75 schematics to spare.

Last two skirmishes, I remember being short 25 schematics for the Breen ship and the Reliant... is this a new thing going forward for skirmishes or a one-off semi apology for all the stuff that’s been going on?

Best Answer

Answers

• Paund SkummPaund Skumm ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m gonna take that as a one-off...
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Really do not know. But it makes sense to push sales to get us over the hump.
    So if we bought packs we would actually level the ship. Wait I guess it does not matter 75 25 less and we can level if we buy schematics.

The problem is one is only guaranteed a measly 100 schematics for each pack purchased. Do I got that right?

Edit: they always use these things to talk about other matters, but what they give is not really for that.
    edited August 2018
    WaldoMag wrote: »
    So if we bought packs we would actually level the ship. Wait I guess it does not matter 75 25 less and we can level if we buy schematics.

The problem is one is only guaranteed a measly 100 schematics for each pack purchased. Do I got that right?

Edit: they always use these things to talk about other matters, but what they give is not really for that.

Wait... I thought the guaranteed schematics were for one of the three event ships meaning you don’t necessarily get the five star ship. Heck, I don’t even know if that is a 1/3 chance or the 5* ship or is it like character packs where it’s like 10% chance of the 5* and 90% chance the other ones. Either way, I’m not gambling my limited DIL on either a 33% chance or 10% chance I can toodle around in a new (but useless) level 1/10 5* ship. Does anyone actually know if it’s 1/3 or 10%?
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭

Wait... I thought the guaranteed schematics were for one of the three event ships meaning you don’t necessarily get the five star ship. Heck, I don’t even know if that is a 1/3 chance or the 5* ship or is it like character packs where it’s like 10% chance of the 5* and 90% chance the other ones. Either way, I’m not gambling my limited DIL on either a 33% chance or 10% chance I can toodle around in a new (but useless) level 1/10 5* ship. Does anyone actually know if it’s 1/3 or 10%?

You are right totally forgot. I think it is the 1/3 chance. It really is getting measly.
  • I still have 75 of those schems. Not sure how or why...
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    I still have 75 of those schems. Not sure how or why...

You are right. Maybe the in mail is not the 5 Star normally?
    Or they up the reward on threshold?

They normally leave us 25 schematics short of a 1/10 5* ship. This time they sent us an extra 100 schematics hence the 75 left over. But as it is the mail with Polywater nerf, I’m assuming it’s a one off “apology” and not a new thing and expect them to leave us 24 short the next skirmish event again.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭

They normally leave us 25 schematics short of a 1/10 5* ship. This time they sent us an extra 100 schematics hence the 75 left over. But as it is the mail with Polywater nerf, I’m assuming it’s a one off “apology” and not a new thing and expect them to leave us 24 short the next skirmish event again.

I don’t think they were an apology, I think it was a new pre-event gift from DB a la transmissions before a Faction event or chrons before a Galaxy event. I don’t remember what that gift was (if anything) for the previous Skirmish events, however.

I almost think I prefer not getting them, because my innate desire to not see action indicators means I built it at level 1 and now have yet another ship clogging my voyage ship selection screen. Ugh.
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    I almost think I prefer not getting them, because my innate desire to not see action indicators means I built it at level 1 and now have yet another ship clogging my voyage ship selection screen. Ugh.
    I've been using the Crew Management tool from one of the stickies in the Ready Room for my Voyages, and it's been glorious - not only does it select the best crew for me, but I don't have to swipe through all of those darn ships.