Home Engineering Room

Killy offer is the wrong price?

In the past, legendary characters were usually around 10 euro, not 25. Also, the 500 VIP corresponds to the 10 euro price. Is thime current offer the correct one?

Best Answers

• Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Yateball wrote: »
    OK... I knew that responses were slower without @Shan around but this is getting absolutely ridiculous now

Actually a new thread, that is not a question, should be created so they don't dismiss it.
  • SunshineRikerSunshineRiker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    As we said in another thread, the VIP points that were being given for this offer were incorrect, but that problem was fixed. For those of you that purchased the offer and need to receive the right points/currency, please submit an in-game ticket. The price for the offer is $24.99 in the US (this is not an error). Prices and items included in different offers may change from time to time.

Closing this thread.

Answers

• @DealWithItJazzRiker poke. poke poke. poke poke poke. That's me trying to get your attention, not me trying to sell you raw tuna. Poke is delicious though.
    Proud Former Admiral of eXodus
    Proud Former Officer of The Gluten Empire

Retired 12-14-20. So long, and thanks for all the cat pics!
  • I bought Klingon Bride Jadzia for exactly this same amount of money, there are crewmen that are more expensive than others. For instance I passed the offers for Agent Janeway, Daystrom and someone else for U$D10, because I didn't see the point in having them, I would buy Killy too but now it seems to me a little expensive, I don't want to waste that much, but in my case it seems worth the difference.
  • [SSR] GTMET[SSR] GTMET ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    @DealWithItJazzRiker

24v3zbk.jpg

Now would be a good time.
  • None of this would even be a question if not for Augment Picard's offer starting at this price then being adjusted to the lower price after it was released. I'm sure there are several waiting to make sure this is not the case again, and rightfully so.
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bought Klingon Bride Jadzia for exactly this same amount of money, there are crewmen that are more expensive than others. For instance I passed the offers for Agent Janeway, Daystrom and someone else for U$D10, because I didn't see the point in having them, I would buy Killy too but now it seems to me a little expensive, I don't want to waste that much, but in my case it seems worth the difference.

I might still buy at $25, but I want 1,250 VIP like normal for a $25 purchase. Something is wrong here and I don't want to deal with their customer service to fix it. They can lower the price to $10 to match the VIP or raise the VIP to match the price. Either way, it needs to be fixed.
    Farewell 🖖
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    3qnn1josxhe0.png

I am trying. But, this is far different then when the shoe was on the other foot.
    Sorry loved your post. Still waiting on Polywater.
    And I have no doubt that the wait on your matter is due to them trying to come up with a solution to Polywater.

I decided to stop playing for now. But it is funny, I have problem with wireless because of iOS upgrade. So, I have to keep turning it off and on again on my iPhone and iPad. I went to start my MTG ap and no internet.
    I turn wireless off and on. I got start up ap. I go to daily achievements grab my Chrons. and at this point I realized I started the wrong ap.🙄
    I bought Klingon Bride Jadzia for exactly this same amount of money, there are crewmen that are more expensive than others. For instance I passed the offers for Agent Janeway, Daystrom and someone else for U$D10, because I didn't see the point in having them, I would buy Killy too but now it seems to me a little expensive, I don't want to waste that much, but in my case it seems worth the difference.

Klingon bride was a completely different offer, it included several event packs for the event which added value. This is the Higher price for the lower offer.
  • Where is the answer? It was marked answered and I see no answer.
    8rnms9h3q0y3.png
    lqkscz9m9qnz.png
    edited August 2018
    Where is the answer? It was marked answered and I see no answer.

Yeah, that's why posts in the Engineering Room should never select the questions option and should be a discussion instead. DB may completely ignore it and not even open the thread thinking it was a user error that has been answered by someone else.
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭

The Klingon Bride Jadzia offer was a half price discount on the original $50 offer from her event and included event packs from her event.
    Should we re-open this since it wasn’t actually answers?
    edited August 2018

I bought the Klingon Bride Jadzia offer as well, and it was not $24.99, it was $9.99. They had previously offered her for $25 but it was a much different offer where you got much more for your money. That is the one you are likely remembering

tdx3qvx1mmha.jpg
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Should we re-open this since it wasn’t actually answers?

Might as well create a new thread.... it takes a lot to get their attention these days I guess
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    OK... I knew that responses were slower without @Shan around but this is getting absolutely ridiculous now
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yateball wrote: »

Actually a new thread, that is not a question, should be created so they don't dismiss it.

I did that very thing already :)
  • Thank you for point out the issue. I'm seeking out a refund within 48 hours (Google Play refund policy) if they chose to not address the price issue. I suppose you do that if not satisfied with it.
This discussion has been closed.