Home Strange New Worlds

Anas Abdin, creator of Tardigrades video game goes to court against Star Trek Discovery

Comments

• jestergeniejestergenie ✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Here is also Anas Abdin's blog post on the subject. I wish you luck Mr. Anas Abdin, whole-heartedly.
  • Hunter247Hunter247 ✭✭✭✭
    I only just noticed this thread pop up (which is odd as it is pretty old).

However I am not very sure on the relative strength of the case. The game is very unknown and many of the similarities are cosmetic.

It will be interesting to see what happens though
  • This point was brought up in my posting "Controversies of Discovery" here in SNW.
    There are similarities but as to if CBS or writers stole ideas, that's gonna be tough to prove, especially with the giant team of lawyers CBS has in their corner. I don't see Mr. Anas Abdin prevailing but luck to him anyway.
  • Hunter247Hunter247 ✭✭✭✭
    This point was brought up in my posting "Controversies of Discovery" here in SNW.
    There are similarities but as to if CBS or writers stole ideas, that's gonna be tough to prove, especially with the giant team of lawyers CBS has in their corner. I don't see Mr. Anas Abdin prevailing but luck to him anyway.

I saw your post before this one and that was the first mention of this game I had heard, and I am a PC games so uses Steam a great deal