Home Make It So!
Options

COLLECTIONS

Hello DB, with all the Dominion characters in play, isn't it time to put up a collection with the trait Dominion?

Comments

• Options
    And Klingons. And many other traits (Undercover Operative, Costumed, etc.) that could support a collection.
  • Options
    Agreed. I would also like to see:
    • Musicians
    • Explorers
    • Aliens in the Federation
    • Gods and Kings (Omnipotent beings and self proclaimed rulers)
    • Holodeck Festivities (Costumed crew and Holodeck characters)
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Show the Flag" -- collection of flag officers. Examples:
    • Admiral Ross
    • General Martok
    • Admiral Jarok
    • Admiral Nechayev
    • General Chang
    • Admiral Riker
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options
    FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    • Admiral Ross
    • General Martok
    • Admiral Jarok
    • Admiral Nechayev
    • General Chang
    • Admiral Riker
    • Admiral Picard
    • Admiral Janeway
    • Admiral Kirk
    • Admiral Cartwright

(Thanks for including Generals, I didn't think of that!)
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Options
    Thought of a couple more:

• Non Humanoid Aliens (Mother Horta, Ripper, Satan's Robot, Species 8472, M-113 Creature, Yarnek)
    • Time travelers (Iromodic syndrome Picard, Nyota Uhura, Commander Troi, Undercover Sulu, 1701 Sisko & Dax, Professor Scott, etc, etc.)
    • Peace Treaty Pioneers (COP Founder Archer & Picard, General Chang, Admiral Cartwright, etc.)
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    A Youth collction, its rather immature at present, pun intended, but room to grow
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How is there collections for 1 to 3 star crew but not for 4 or 5 when those are much harder to come by?
  • Options
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    How is there collections for 1 to 3 star crew but not for 4 or 5 when those are much harder to come by?

Here, here, Banjo!

Also a collection for mirror universe people would be great!
  • Options
    Flemming wrote: »
    • Admiral Ross
    • General Martok
    • Admiral Jarok
    • Admiral Nechayev
    • General Chang
    • Admiral Riker
    • Admiral Picard
    • Admiral Janeway
    • Admiral Kirk
    • Admiral Cartwright

(Thanks for including Generals, I didn't think of that!)

And, if they get added to the game, you could include commodores (like my avatar's inspiration) and brigadier generals -- like Chancellor Gorkon's military adviser, Brigadier Kerla, from ST VI.
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options
    Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    World War 2: Killing Game VOY + RAF crew + others from 1930-40s Earth
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    World War 2: Killing Game VOY + RAF crew + others from 1930-40s Earth

That could be a fun collection, with everyone from Laborer Spock to Amelia Earhart included.
  • Options
    Maybe more simply, an "Out of time" collection: characters from episodes or movies involving time travel. Recovering Spock, Nexus Kirk, Commander Chekhov, Arguably Commander Uhura, Undercover Tuvok just to name a few obvious candidates.
    This would have to exclude characters that experienced long-term stasis though, such as Earhart, Khan, etc since they didn't actually travel through time, they just weren't conscious of its passage.
  • Options
    Oh, but that raises the question of Captain Scott. By virtue of looping a transport cycle, he literally did not experience 75 years because his body did not exist throughout. That's not stasis, it almost technically does count as time travel... Hmm....
  • Options
    We need some fleet wide collections. I will never finish some that require 5* chars but a group effort just might cut it.
  • Options
    "In the Captain's Chair." All Starfleet captains would make the collection:
    • Most versions of Kirk, Picard, Sisko, Janeway, Archer (a couple examples, for Kirk -- Mirror Kirk would make the collection, but Admiral Kirk wouldn't. For Sisko, Mirror Sisko, Benny Russell, and Dr. Noah Hippocrates wouldn't make the collection.)
    • Captain Harriman
    • Captain Sulu
    • Captain Lorca
    • Captain Killy
    • Desert Georgiou
    • Armed Georgiou
    • Captain Pike
    • Captain Bateson
    • Captain Garrett
    • Captain Beverly Picard
    • Captain [Geordi] La Forge
    • Captain Nog
    • Captain T'Pol
    • Captain Scott
    • Captain Q?

Ones to add to the game for this collection:
    • Captain Spock (from ST II: TWOK or ST VI: TUC)
    • Acting Captain Riker (from Best of Both Worlds)
    • Captain Jellico
    • Captain Torrel (from ST II: TWOK)
    • Captain Silva La Forge
    • Phillipa Louvois [Starfleet JAG Officer with rank of Captain]
    • Captain Esteban (from ST III: TSFS)
    • Captain Styles (from ST III: TSFS)
    • Mirror Captain Burnham

• Options
    A Youth collction, its rather immature at present, pun intended, but room to grow

A Children or Offspring collection:
    Jake Sisko
    David Marcus
    Wesley Crusher
    Tora Ziyal
    Alexander
    Lal
    Others...?
  • Options
    SvenLundgrenSvenLundgren ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Tasker wrote: »

Jake Sisko
    David Marcus
    Wesley Crusher
    Tora Ziyal
    Alexander
    Lal
    Others...?

Spock, both of his parents are in the game....
    Data and Lore.....
    Starfleet Commission: August 12, 2017
  • Options

Jake Sisko
    David Marcus
    Wesley Crusher
    Tora Ziyal
    Alexander
    Lal
    Others...?

Data and Lore.....

Let's not forget the daughter of Sulu, Ensign Demora Sulu, who was the helmsman of Enterprise-B in the film ST: Generations...she'd need to be added to the game though.
  • Options
    TaskerTasker ✭✭✭
    edited September 2018

Jake Sisko
    David Marcus
    Wesley Crusher
    Tora Ziyal
    Alexander
    Lal
    Others...?

Data and Lore.....

I was thinking more the children of main characters. But if Spock/Sarek/Amanda were included, then it could be expanded to Deanna/Lwaxana, Quark/Rom/Moogie, etc.

And Quark/Nog, of course.
  • Options
    The challenge with a collection of parents or children/offspring is where to draw the line. Are Jake Sisko and Wesley Crusher in the children of main cast category, even though both were main cast? What about Nog? All versions of them, or only up to a certain age? Deanna Troi is a daughter of Lwaxana and a mother of Ian Andrew, but also main cast, so does it count? Same with Worf -- he's got the Roshenkos on one end and Alexander on the other. Is he in both collections? Neither? It gets very subjective.

I thought about this once with a Mother's or Father's Day themed event idea. I think that would be easier to do than a collection because events are always subjective as to who gets included. So for Mother's Day you could include Lwaxana Troi and Doctor Crusher and Ambassador K'Ehleyr, and it would work just fine.
  • Options
    I just want some more collections. I mean some are just obvious like a dominion or mirror collection
    "I am First Omet'iklan and i'm dead. As of this moment, we are all dead. We go into battle to reclaim our lives. This we do gladly, for we are Jem'Hadar. Remember: victory is life"

VIP-Level: 14
    Fleet: [GER]StarFleet
    Immortals total: 437; 23 Legendaries; 257 Super Rare; 79 Rare; 51 Uncommon; 27 Common

Collections: Rare; Uncommen; Common; Live Long and Prosper; Do no Harm; Chain of Command; The neutral Zone; Valor in Combat; The Daystrom Award; The Eugenic Wars; Rules of Aquisition
  • Options
    Hunter247Hunter247 ✭✭✭✭
    I was thinking more the children of main characters. But if Spock/Sarek/Amanda were included, then it could be expanded to Deanna/Lwaxana, Quark/Rom/Moogie, etc.

And Quark/Nog, of course.

Oh scandal! Are you trying to suggest that Quark is Nog's dad and not Rom? :-)

• Options
    How about a group of collections based on the main crew of each series? That should be simple enough.
    Drifting about on this great spinning disk we call home...