Home Make It So!
Options

Time for a Dominion Collection

Now that we have all these new Dominion characters, isn't it time we had a Dominion Collection?

Comments

• Options
    Isn’t it time we had a Mirror Universe, Klingon, Killing Game etc. Collection?
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    And an Our Man Bashir collection.
  • Options
    GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mirror Universe DEFINITELY.

Klingon DEFINITELY.

Dominion Maybe?
  • Options
    Agreed we need several more categories, and it's definitely strange we have a Romulan Collection, but not one for Klingons.
  • Options
    GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Klingon would be too easy, we'd all hit level 5 instantly. Not a problem for me, but probably why they haven't done it.
  • Options
    Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea, for me, Klingon is up there with "Human", "Starfleet", or "Federation" as being too ubiquitous to really deserve its own collection.
  • Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some are just too ubiquitous. If they added another tier to the Vulcan collection, I think I'd already have that one, for example. And I think I have over 25 immortalized Klingons, too. But I agree with the OP, a Dominion collection could work.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options
    SunshineRikerSunshineRiker ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will pass these suggestions along to the designers. Thanks!
  • Options
    I think you could get away with a Klingon one, the rewards would have to be pretty minimal though - say a weaker version of the Wild West/Sherwood Forest ones.
  • Options
    SunshineRikerSunshineRiker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also - Moving this to the Make It So section.
  • Options
    FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    Or if we want to get away from traits,
    There are only a handful of Admirals, and I think Picard and Ross are the only 4*
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Options
    Klingon would be too easy, we'd all hit level 5 instantly.
    Note sure why that would be a downside. Give some mild rewards to help the new players. And everyone likes the sense of accomplishment.

• Options
    Klingon would be too easy, we'd all hit level 5 instantly.
    Note sure why that would be a downside. Give some mild rewards to help the new players. And everyone likes the sense of accomplishment.

You could always make the tiers a higher number than some of the others, so that more of the full set would have to be complete before you get to the really good stuff. That might still be quite a few players already, but not as many, and would still feel like an accomplishment to complete. Plus, I just like seeing all the Vulcans/Romulans/Cardassians in one place and seeing how many I have left to get.
  • Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Flemming wrote: »
    Or if we want to get away from traits,
    There are only a handful of Admirals, and I think Picard and Ross are the only 4*

I like the idea of an Admirals collection, or even a Flag Officer collection that included admirals/generals from other species -- like Admiral Jarok and General Martok. Cool idea.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends